At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
- range 1
- might 4
- nextSkill Yearling (Cavalry)
- spCost 50
- Kaden: Kitsune Braggart The chief of a hidden village of kitsune. He has absolute confidence in the beauty of his fur. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Lethe: Gallia's Valkyrie A cat warrior from Gallia, the home of the beast tribe of laguz. Once had a distrust of all beorc, but that's slowly changing. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Panne: Proud Taguel The last of the taguel, a rabbit-like race. Calm, sensible, and self-reliant. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Ranulf: Friend of Nations A cat warrior from Gallia, the home of the beast tribe of laguz. Though young, his king trusts him deeply. Considered the right hand of the future king. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Selkie: Free Spirit Kaden's daughter, carrying kitsune blood. Highly curious and fearless. Ready to take on any challenge. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Yarne: Timid Taguel Panne's son. The last of the taguel. Continually terrified that his death will mark the end of his race. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.