After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.
- range 2
- might 5
- nextSkill Silver Dagger
- spCost 100
- Camilla: Steamy Secrets Eldest princess of Nohr. Loves to soak in a hot spring as she believes it enhances her charm. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Cecilia: Festive Instructor Mage General of Etruria. She is currently using her teaching skills to instruct visitors at the winter festival. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
- Dozla: Harvest Attendant An attendant in L'Arachel's service. A hearty man with a thirst for life, who treasures children above all else. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
- Eir: Merciful Death Princess of Hel, the realm of the dead. Dearly loves her mother, Hel, who rules it. She finds Hel's increasing mercilessness toward the living disquieting.
- Elincia: Estival Princess The princess of Crimea who cares for her kingdom and people. It pleases her to see the smiling dancers at the summer festival. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Elise: Bubbling Flower Youngest princess of Nohr. Sometimes slips out of the castle to enjoy herself at a famous hot spring. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Felicia: Maid Mayhem A maid of Nohr who's eager to do good work yet often bungles. One of Corrin's retainers. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Flora: Cold as Ice A Nohrian maid who serves Corrin. Tends to be serious. Has a twin sister, Felicia. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Flora: Signature Dish Hails from the Ice Tribe. Older twin of Felicia. Perfectly suited to prepare and plan any picnic. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Frederick: Horizon Watcher A knight who serves the royal house of Ylisse. Collector of pebbles and shells on the beach. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Gaius: Candy Stealer Thief of Ylisse known for his nimble hands and sweet tooth. Hides sweets in his pockets. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Gunnthrá: Beaming Smile The eldest princess of Nifl. Her gentle demeanor seems to encircle the beach itself in a loving embrace.
- Hinoka: Relaxed Warrior Eldest princess of Hoshido. She seeks respite from the travails of battle in hot springs from time to time, but she rarely finds it. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Jaffar: Angel of Death An emotionless member of the Black Fang assassins. Known as the Angel of Death. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
- Jakob: Devoted Servant A butler of Nohr who's superb at his work yet dislikes serving anyone but his liege, Corrin. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Kagero: Beverage Ninja A ninja of Hoshido who is ready to lay down her life to obtain some candy. One of Ryoma's retainers. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Kagero: Honorable Ninja A ninja of Hoshido who is ready to lay down her life for her liege. One of Ryoma's retainers. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Kagero: Spring Ninja One of Ryoma's retainers, and a ninja of Hoshido. She was given the mission to participate in the Spring Festival, and she's fulfilling that duty. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Kaze: Easygoing Ninja A serious and disciplined ninja from Hoshido. Has a twin brother, Saizo. Popular with women. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Kronya: Gleaming Blade One of those who slither in the dark. Hateful, merciless, and diabolical. Appears in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
- Legault: The Hurricane Former member of the Black Fang. He was one of the founding members and is known as the "cleaner." Left the group when it lost its way. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
- Lilina: Beachside Bloom The only daughter of Hector, the marquess of Ostia. Excited to dive into the ocean wearing her brand-new swimsuit. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
- Linde: Summer Rays Daughter of Pontifex Miloah from Archanea. She's a bit flustered, since she's not wearing her usual robe. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.
- Matthew: Faithful Spy Happy-go-lucky spy who's actually quite sly. Serves Hector, brother of the Marquess of Ostia. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
- Olivia: Festival Dancer A dancer who brings a smile to people's faces. She had appeared at a performing arts festival in Ylisse. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.