After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-5 on foe through its next action.
- range 2
- might 7
- nextSkill Silver Dagger+
- spCost 200
- Eir: Merciful Death Princess of Hel, the realm of the dead. Dearly loves her mother, Hel, who rules it. She finds Hel's increasing mercilessness toward the living disquieting.
- Felicia: Maid Mayhem A maid of Nohr who's eager to do good work yet often bungles. One of Corrin's retainers. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Flora: Cold as Ice A Nohrian maid who serves Corrin. Tends to be serious. Has a twin sister, Felicia. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Flora: Signature Dish Hails from the Ice Tribe. Older twin of Felicia. Perfectly suited to prepare and plan any picnic. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Jaffar: Angel of Death An emotionless member of the Black Fang assassins. Known as the Angel of Death. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
- Jakob: Devoted Servant A butler of Nohr who's superb at his work yet dislikes serving anyone but his liege, Corrin. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Kronya: Gleaming Blade One of those who slither in the dark. Hateful, merciless, and diabolical. Appears in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
- Petra: Princess of Brigid Granddaughter of the king of Brigid, a vassal state of the Empire. Although her speech is not perfect, she gives her all in everything she does. Appears in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
- Sothe: Zephyr A thief for the Dawn Brigade. He generally shows little interest in others but tends to be overprotective of his Micaiah, who's like a sister to him. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall The youngest princess of Nifl, the Kingdom of Ice. Naive and brimming with curiosity, she's eager to explore new horizons.