Reduces damage from an adjacent foe's attack by 30%.
- nextSkill Pavise
- spCost 100
- cooldownCount 3
- Arden: Strong and Tough An armored knight from Chalphy. Dreams of fighting on the front lines, but is often assigned to castle defense. Appears in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.
- Cain: The Bull Altean cavalier known for recklessness. Rode with Abel in service of Marth. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.
- Clive: Idealistic Knight Former leader of the Deliverance and Clair's brother. Idealistic and focused on the good of the kingdom. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
- Draug: Gentle Giant An armored knight of Altea who served as Marth's shield. Very sincere. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.
- Gwendolyn: Adorable Knight Armored knight of Ostia. Intent on mastering defense, despite feeling awkward in armor. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
- Hector: General of Ostia Eliwood's friend and brother of the Marquess of Ostia. Prefers action to court formality. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
- Hinata: Wild Samurai A coarse, yet caring, samurai of Hoshido. One of Takumi's retainers. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Reinhardt: Thunder's Sword A formidable mage knight in Friege's army and Olwen's older brother. He was defeated by Prince Leif. Appears in Fire Emblem: Thracia 776.
- Sheena: Princess of Gra Princess of Gra, a failing realm. Feels the heavy weight of her responsibility. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.