Panic Ploy 1
At start of turn, converts bonuses on foes in cardinal directions with HP ≤ unit's HP-5 into penalties through their next actions.
Passive C Data
- nextSkill Panic Ploy 2
- spCost 60
- Garon: King of Nohr The king of Nohr. Intends to invade and rule over Hoshido. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Helbindi: Seaside Scourge Rough and tumble general of Múspell, the Kingdom of Flame. Finds the hot beach refreshing compared to his home.
- Luke: Rowdy Squire An aspiring knight of Altea. Flirtatious. Roderick's longtime friend and rival. Appears in Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem.
- Valter: Dark Moonstone One of Grado's six generals. Cruelty intoxicates him. Known as Moonstone. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
- Zelgius: Jet-Black General A general clad head to toe in the blackest of armor, naturally known as the Black Knight. His holy sword, Alondite, has the power to rend the heavens. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.