At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd+6 to adjacent flying allies for 1 turn.
Passive C Data
- spCost 200
- Azura: Celebratory Spirit An enchanting princess raised in Hoshido who has never lost a match of the traditional sport hanetsuki when played at the New Year. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Camilla: Steamy Secrets Eldest princess of Nohr. Loves to soak in a hot spring as she believes it enhances her charm. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Camilla: Tropical Beauty Princess of Nohr who dotes on her sibling Corrin. She's hoping someone can help her apply tanning oil to protect her skin. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Hinoka: Warrior Princess Hoshidan princess who prefers battles over court life. Excels at watching over others. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Laegjarn: Burning Sun The eldest princess of Múspell, the Flame Kingdom. In her swimsuit, she braves the red-hot sun.
- Mia: Moonlit Witch A mercenary fighting to improve her sword skills. She can't wait to get to the harvest festival. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Nowi: Eternal Witch Manakete who travels with Chrom's group. She may be over a thousand years old, but she still gets candy. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Palla: Eldest Bun-Bun Elder sister of Catria and Est. Attending the Spring Festival as a bunny. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.
- Sigrun: Loyal Protector Commander of Begnion's Holy Guard, and charged with the protection of Empress Sanaki. She is kind but strong. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.