Armor March 1
At start of turn, if unit's HP = 100% and unit is adjacent to an armored ally, unit and adjacent armored allies can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)
Passive C Data
- nextSkill Armor March 2
- spCost 60
- Amelia: Rose of the War A young soldier from a small village in Grado. She is honest and sincere. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
- Dozla: Harvest Attendant An attendant in L'Arachel's service. A hearty man with a thirst for life, who treasures children above all else. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
- Ephraim: Sacred Twin Lord Prince of Renais who protects his kingdom in place of his deceased father, King Fado. He's taken to using one of the Sacred Twins relics from Grado—the black axe Garm. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
- Fae: Holiday Dear A young dragon from Nabata village. Her excitement for her first winter festival cannot be contained. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
- Flora: Signature Dish Hails from the Ice Tribe. Older twin of Felicia. Perfectly suited to prepare and plan any picnic. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Greil: Heroic Exemplar The first leader of the Greil Mercenaries. Father of Ike and Mist. Will meet his family again at the Day of Devotion festival. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- Henry: Happy Vampire This dark mage of Plegia will curse you without a second thought if you withhold candy. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Lyn: Wind's Embrace A noble of Caelin whose full name is Lyndis. She hopes that her gifts express all of the feelings she normally doesn't put into words. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
- Myrrh: Spooky Monster A manakete who is much older than her appearance suggests. She'd like some candy but is a little shy about asking for it. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
- Robin: Festive Tactician Chrom's right-hand man and a tactician who has amnesia. Spends all day thinking of plans for enjoying the winter festival. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.