Special Fighter 2
At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 70%, grants Special cooldown charge +1 to unit and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Passive B Data
- nextSkill Special Fighter 3
- spCost 120
- Ephraim: Sacred Twin Lord Prince of Renais who protects his kingdom in place of his deceased father, King Fado. He's taken to using one of the Sacred Twins relics from Grado—the black axe Garm. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
- Felicia: Off the Menu Hails from the Ice Tribe. Younger twin of Flora. Leaves a trail of blunders in her wake despite her best efforts to prepare beforehand. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Ike: Stalwart Heart The leader of the Greil Mercenaries. A stoic and brave warrior who treats his friends like family. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- Nagi: Dragon Avatar A manakete who slept within the Alterspire. Her appearance is reminiscent of Tiki's, and she wields the Divinestone. Appears in Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem.
- Tiki: Torpid Dragon Princess of the Divine Dragon tribe. She was taken to the Fane of Raman and, under Gharnef's control, incinerated all those who entered. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.