At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Passive B Data
- nextSkill Guard 2
- spCost 50
- Haar: Black Tempest A dracoknight and former Daein soldier. Naturally talented, but lazy. Often napping. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Helbindi: Savage Scourge Rough and tumble general of Múspell, the Kingdom of Flame. Came from nothing and rose through the ranks thanks to his talent in battle.
- Julius: Scion of Darkness Prince of the Grannvale Empire. Was once a kind boy but suddenly came to have a cruel nature. Appears in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.
- Leon: True of Heart A handsome but narcissistic Zofian archer. Adores his friend Valbar. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
- Lyn: Wind's Embrace A noble of Caelin whose full name is Lyndis. She hopes that her gifts express all of the feelings she normally doesn't put into words. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
- Micaiah: Priestess of Dawn A member of the Dawn Brigade with silver hair and mysterious powers. As close with Sothe as a sister, though they're not related by blood. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Morgan: Lass from Afar Robin's daughter. An aspiring tactician with no memory. Cheerful and loves to study. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Naesala: Sky's Shadow King of Kilvas and leader of the raven clan. He uses his cunning as a weapon and won't shy away from dirtying his hands. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Sakura: Gentle Nekomata This Hoshidan princess is so kind that she wouldn't play a trick on anyone, even if they didn't give her candy. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Titania: Mighty Mercenary Deputy commander of the Greil Mercenaries. An idealistic former knight who values honor. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.