Chill Atk 1
At start of turn, inflicts Atk-3 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Atk through its next action.
Passive B Data
- nextSkill Chill Atk 2
- spCost 60
- Conrad: Masked Knight A mysterious knight who rushes to Celica's aid whenever she is in danger. When he wears his mask, his personality changes entirely. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
- Eliwood: Blazing Knight Marquess of Pherae. After overcoming the death of his father, Elbert, he foils Nergal's wicked ambitions with his comrades. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
- Gharnef: Dark Pontifex A student of Gotoh, the White Sage. Hatched a scheme to revive the Shadow Dragon, Medeus, and rule the world. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.
- Laegjarn: Sheathed Steel The eldest princess of Múspell, the Flame Kingdom, and Laevatein's older sister. A general who leads Múspell's army with dignity.
- Ninian: Bright-Eyed Bride A young dancer who has a serene and mystical presence. Her travels took her on a path that led to a festival celebrating brides. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
- Ranulf: Friend of Nations A cat warrior from Gallia, the home of the beast tribe of laguz. Though young, his king trusts him deeply. Considered the right hand of the future king. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Tanith: Forthright Heart Deputy commander of Begnion's Holy Guard. Left with no choice, she joins the bridal festival. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- Tibarn: Lord of the Air King of Phoenicis, the nation of the hawk laguz. Leads his people by dint of his overwhelming fighting ability and charisma. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.