Triangle Adept 1
If unit has weapon-triangle advantage, boosts Atk by 10%. If unit has weapon-triangle disadvantage, reduces Atk by 10%.
Passive A Data
- nextSkill Triangle Adept 2
- spCost 50
- Azura: Lady of Ballads A mysterious songstress who appeared at the theater in Cyrkensia. Has overwhelming singing abilities. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Cordelia: Knight Paragon The sole survivor of Ylisse's pegasus knights. Humble and supremely talented. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Roy: Young Lion The son of Eliwood, Marquess of Pherae and talented leader of its army. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
- Ryoma: Dancing Samurai High Prince of Hoshido. Direct and focused on duty. Currently participating in a traditional Hoshidan summer festival. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Sanaki: Begnion's Apostle Empress of Begnion. Known as the Apostle, voice of the goddess. Young but dutiful ruler. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Selena: Cutting Wit A mysterious woman devoted to service. One of Camilla's retainers. Snarky. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Titania: Warm Knight Talented second-in-command of the Greil Mercenaries. Her heart stirs at the reunion of Ike and Greil. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.