Distant Def 3
If foe initiates combat and uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, grants Def/Res+6 during combat.
Passive A Data
- spCost 240
- Caineghis: Gallia's Lion King The lion ruler of Gallia, the home of the beast tribe of laguz. Uses his wisdom and courage to seek a path toward peace with the beorc. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Celica: Caring Princess The princess of Zofia; trained as a priestess. Caring toward others, and dislikes fighting. Bears the Brand on her right hand. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
- Garon: King of Nohr The king of Nohr. Intends to invade and rule over Hoshido. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Leo: Extra Tomatoes Younger prince of Nohr. Comes off as displeased about the unexpected picnic, but secretly having a lovely time. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Micaiah: Priestess of Dawn A member of the Dawn Brigade with silver hair and mysterious powers. As close with Sothe as a sister, though they're not related by blood. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Olivia: Festival Dancer A dancer who brings a smile to people's faces. She had appeared at a performing arts festival in Ylisse. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Rhajat: Black Magician Hayato's daughter. Tends toward the obsessive and has a horrifying temper. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.