Close Def 3
If foe initiates combat and uses sword, lance, axe, dragonstone, or beast damage, grants Def/Res+6 during combat.
Passive A Data
- spCost 240
- Ephraim: Sacred Twin Lord Prince of Renais who protects his kingdom in place of his deceased father, King Fado. He's taken to using one of the Sacred Twins relics from Grado—the black axe Garm. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
- Joshua: Tempest King A mercenary who loves to gamble. He has an evasive, almost aggravating personality. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
- Sigurd: Holy Knight Heir to Chalphy, descendant of the crusader Baldr, and Seliph's father. He's courageous and has a strong sense of justice. Appears in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.
- Sumia: Maid of Flowers A gentle Shepherd who enjoys flower fortunes. Shows talent at working with animals. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Tiki: Summering Scion Known as the Voice of the Divine Dragon. Has lived through thousands of summers, but usually doesn't need to worry about swimming gear. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Velouria: Wolf Cub Keaton's daughter, carrying wolfskin blood. Has a habit of collecting dust bunnies, furballs, and other random junk. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.