Atk/Res Bond 3
If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Res+5 during combat.
Passive A Data
- spCost 240
- Camilla: Flower of Fantasy The eldest princess of another Nohr. A demure and caring older sister to young Azura. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Cecilia: Festive Instructor Mage General of Etruria. She is currently using her teaching skills to instruct visitors at the winter festival. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
- Micaiah: Queen of Dawn The fifteenth ruler of Daein. Determined to reconstruct and develop her home country. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Micaiah: Summer's Dawn A member of the Dawn Brigade with silver hair who is a little apprehensive about wearing unfamiliar summer festival garb. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Nowi: Eternal Witch Manakete who travels with Chrom's group. She may be over a thousand years old, but she still gets candy. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Sanaki: Apostle in White Empress of Begnion. Known as the Apostle, voice of the goddess. Curiosity led her to participate in a festival about brides. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- Soren: Addled Strategist Strategist of the Greil Mercenaries. Always considers the best tactics—even at the Day of Devotion festival. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- Takumi: Prince of Soup The Hoshidan prince who wields the divine bow Fujin Yumi. Loves miso soup, but loves ozoni, eaten at the New Year, just as much. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Yune: Chaos Goddess A being that is half of the goddess Ashunera. The goddess of chaos, who is said to have thrown the world into disorder long ago. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.