Zephiel: The Liberator
King of Bern. Once a kindhearted boy who became disillusioned with humanity. Wants his world to be ruled by dragons. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
Stat Benchmarks (Zephiel: The Liberator / Top)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Zephiel is the only hero with Eckesachs.
- Zephiel has the lowest SPD potential possible in Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Zephiel has the lowest SPD potential possible among Armored heroes.
- Zephiel has the lowest SPD potential possible among Red Sword heroes.
- Zephiel has the lowest SPD potential possible among Red heroes.
- Weapons Eckesachs, Silver Sword, Steel Sword, Iron Sword
- Specials Reprisal, Retribution
- Passives (A) Life and Death 3, Life and Death 2, Life and Death 1
- Passives (B) Wary Fighter 3, Wary Fighter 2, Wary Fighter 1
- Gender Male
- Artist Yamada Akihiro (山田章博)
- English Voice Actor Taylor Henry
- Japanese Voice Actor Matsuda Kenichirou
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 松田健一郎
- Release Date 2017-04-20
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Zephiel, King of Bern. I hope you aren't one of those types who spouts nonsense about hope for humanity.”
“All civilization was sadness from the start. One man's climb based on another man's fall. It must end.”
“Equality and quietude! They're my two great wishes for my world. We need only surrender it to dragons.”
“Talk is pointless. But deeds make a difference. Difficult deeds most of all. Now, what have you and I in common?”
“Does your world still teem with humans? Then, no doubt, it knows nothing but the horror of war.”
“You may wonder what I am doing, standing here, right now. I am waiting for time to pass—peacefully.”
“You may bow. I have come to deliver greetings from <Friend Name>.”
“My dream further unfurls its great wings!”
“More power, yes. But that is my least concern.”
“I suppose I am...only human.”
“My Eckesachs yearns for greater battles!”
“I've long had the conviction that humanity had no more worth than the least of all fleas. And then...you. Your deeds here, and those of the others... Every good act has whittled at my certainty. What I am saying is that you have earned my attention. Still, be careful. The last person to toy with my respect was my father. Ultimately, I had to put an end to him. Now, you have a throat. And I, a hand. Let us hope the two never have need to meet.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats