Yarne: Timid Taguel
Panne's son. The last of the taguel. Continually terrified that his death will mark the end of his race. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
Stat Benchmarks (Yarne: Timid Taguel / Top)
- Bunny Fang Grants Spd+3. Effective against cavalry foes. After combat, if unit's HP ≤ 75%, grants Special cooldown count-2. Effect:【Beast (Cavalry)】 【Beast (Cavalry)】 At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
- Galeforce If unit initiates combat, grants unit another action after combat. (Once per turn.)
- Atk/Spd Solo 3 If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+6 during combat.
- Escape Route 3 If unit’s HP ≤ 50%, unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally.
- Odd Spd Wave 3 At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Spd+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)
Data Insights (2019-10-09)
- Yarne is the only hero with Bunny Fang.
- Yarne has the highest HP potential possible among Green Beast heroes.
- Yarne has the highest ATK potential possible among Green Beast heroes.
- Yarne has the highest BST potential possible among Green Beast heroes.
- Yarne has the lowest SPD potential possible among Green Beast heroes.
- Yarne has the lowest RES potential possible among Green Beast heroes.
- Weapons Bunny Fang, Adult (Cavalry), Yearling (Cavalry), Whelp (Cavalry)
- Specials Galeforce, Astra, Night Sky
- Passives (A) Atk/Spd Solo 3, Atk/Spd Solo 2, Atk/Spd Solo 1
- Passives (B) Escape Route 3, Escape Route 2, Escape Route 1
- Passives (C) Odd Spd Wave 3, Odd Spd Wave 2, Odd Spd Wave 1
- Artist PenekoR (п猫Ｒ)
- English Voice Actor Chris Smith
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 遠藤大輔
- Release Date 2019-06-11
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I'm Yarne, Panne's son. If I die, the taguel go extinct, so...keep me somewhere safe, please!”
“Can you summon some more taguel with that divine weapon? We could stop worrying about extinction! What? You can't control who you summon? Well...that's too bad.”
“I don't want to die. I'm sure that's how everybody feels... Including the folks who died in that terrible future. That's why I'm fighting to save them.”
“You always look so busy. Why don't you take a break and pet my fur? I hear that it's pretty relaxing.”
“I'm not big on danger, but I don't want to see you go extinct, either. On the battlefield, you stay behind me, OK?”
“There are so many different Heroes here... It's fascinating! I wonder if anybody else can turn into an animal! Maybe a fox, a cat, a wolf... Even a bird!”
“Agh! Don't do that! You scared me. Once I greet you, I'll be on my way! Hello, <Player Name>!”
“The future of the taguel is lookin' bright!”
“Getting stronger is great, and it makes me worry a little less.”
“Ack! If I don't pick up the pace, I'm extinct!”
“Hey! You're helping me get stronger. Take that, extinction!”
“Hey, <Player Name>... Did you notice? I didn't jump when you spoke to me. I heard you coming. Lately, I catch myself listening for your footsteps, wondering where you're going... If you ended up getting attacked, summoners would go extinct! And I'd be pretty lonely. If you're ever in danger, shout my name, or just make a loud noise. I'll hear it and come running! Thanks to you, I've gotten plenty strong. Now I can protect you! Thanks for giving me the courage to help.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats