Tibarn: Lord of the Air
King of Phoenicis, the nation of the hawk laguz. Leads his people by dint of his overwhelming fighting ability and charisma. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
Stat Benchmarks (Tibarn: Lord of the Air / Top)
- Hawk King Claw Grants Atk+3. If foe's HP = 100% and if unit initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) If unit transforms, grants Atk+2.
- Draconic Aura Boosts damage by 30% of unit's Atk.
- Sturdy Impact If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+6, Def+10 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
- Chill Atk 3 At start of turn, inflicts Atk-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Atk through its next action.
- Even Atk Wave 3 At start of even-numbered turns, grants Atk+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)
Data Insights (2019-10-09)
- Tibarn is the only Red Beast/Flying hero.
- Tibarn is the only hero with Hawk King Claw.
- Tibarn has the lowest HP potential possible among Red Beast heroes.
- Tibarn has the lowest RES potential possible among Red Beast heroes.
- Weapons Hawk King Claw, Adult (Flier), Fledgling (Flier), Hatchling (Flier)
- Specials Draconic Aura, Dragon Gaze
- Passives (A) Sturdy Impact, Sturdy Blow 2, Sturdy Blow 1, Death Blow 1
- Passives (B) Chill Atk 3, Chill Atk 2, Chill Atk 1
- Passives (C) Even Atk Wave 3, Even Atk Wave 2, Even Atk Wave 1
- Artist Suekane Kumiko (スエカネクミコ)
- English Voice Actor Joe J. Thomas
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 鈴木達央
- Release Date 2019-01-11
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I'm Tibarn. I may be a king, but don't make a big deal of it. Fawning praise does me no good.”
“Nothing like an unfamiliar challenge to get the blood pumping. Ah, it's been a while...”
“I don't mind you going out on patrol, but if you move too far from my side, I can't protect you. Stay close.”
“Worried about our allies in the field? I can check on them for you, as long as the skies are clear.”
“It's a shame you can't fly. Then again, I can't summon like you can. We each have our talents.”
“The wind may not have a voice, but it speaks to me all the same. Even in a new world, it tells me a great deal.”
“I'm King Tibarn of Phoenicis. Your friend <Friend Name> says hello.”
“Flying high. Let's see how far I'll soar!”
“I'm not done yet. Not even close.”
“This is why I don't fight on an empty stomach. Hey, got anything to eat?”
“Wait until you see what I do with this.”
“It's refreshing to be out on my own, in the thick of it. The pressures of kingship can be stifling. It seems I've got a little more chaos in me than most folk. If I sit still for too long, I start itching for a fight. We laguz have strong instincts for battle. And that includes kings, no matter how civilized. Zelgius of Begnion, the beorc hero Ike... The world I came from sure didn't lack worthy competition. Seems I won't get bored anytime soon here, though, either. Speaking of...we should get back to it.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats