Tharja: Obsessive Bride
A mage from Plegia with a dark side and a possessive streak. Determined to get her hands on the festival's prize, a bouquet. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
Stat Benchmarks (Tharja: Obsessive Bride / Top)
- Múspell Fireposy Grants Spd+3. During combat, boosts unit's Atk/Spd by number of allies within 2 spaces × 2. (Maximum bonus of +6 to each stat.)
- Rally Atk/Spd Grants Atk/Spd+3 to target ally for 1 turn.
- Atk/Spd Bond 3 If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat.
- Spd Feint 3 If a Rally Assist skill is used by unit or targets unit, inflicts Spd-7 on foes in cardinal directions of unit through their next actions.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Tharja is the only hero with Múspell Fireposy.
- Weapons Múspell Fireposy, Bolganone, Elfire, Fire
- Assists Rally Atk/Spd, Rally Speed
- Passives (A) Atk/Spd Bond 3, Atk/Spd Bond 2, Atk/Spd Bond 1
- Passives (B) Spd Feint 3, Spd Feint 2, Spd Feint 1
- Artist Sencha (煎茶)
- English Voice Actor Stephanie Sheh
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 高田憂希
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I'm Tharja—just a typical spring bride! So, point me in the direction of my fated one, and I'll handle the rest.”
“This gown is simply stifling... But I suppose we all suffer for those we love, from time to time.”
“Love is a hex that binds two souls for as long as they both shall live. Whether I'm the hexed or the one doing the hexing... I'm ready.”
“Ahh, I feel so relaxed right now... Maybe I'll cast a little curse on you.”
“A little bit of this... And a little of that... Hmhmhm... This love potion will... Huh? Oh, it's you. Trust me when I say you're better off forgetting what you saw just now.”
“Normally I spend my time researching new curses, but for some reason this outfit has my thoughts...elsewhere...”
“Here's a message from <Friend Name>. Don't worry—I didn't hide a curse inside.”
“I feel like the whole world is celebrating with me. Heehee...”
“Must be the power of love. Hmhmhm...”
“Someone is standing in the way of my happiness...”
“Is this a symbol of your love? Why, thank you...”
“I'm glad you're here, <Player Name>. I...need your advice on something... I know who I'm fated to be with, of course. After all, I'm dressed up just for him. But then I came here and met you... And, well, somehow you've become just as important to me. So how am I supposed to choose between the two of you? Ugh, this is all your fault. So, now what should I do? I used to think love was a hex of happiness. But now I see it's a curse as dark and malicious as any other.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats