Tharja: "Normal Girl"
A mage from Plegia who, while usually creepy, is acting bright and cheerful...for some reason. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
Stat Benchmarks (Tharja: "Normal Girl" / Top)
- Candelabra+ If foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 during combat.
- Iceberg Boosts damage by 50% of unit's Res.
- Close Counter Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.
- Vengeful Fighter 3 If unit's HP ≥ 50% and foe initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack, and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Does not stack.)
- R Tome Valor 3 While unit lives, all red tome allies on team get 2x SP. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Tharja is the only Red Tome/Armored hero.
- Tharja is the only hero with Candelabra+.
- Tharja is the only hero with Candelabra.
- Tharja is the only hero with R Tome Valor 3.
- Tharja is the only hero with R Tome Valor 2.
- Tharja is the only hero with R Tome Valor 1.
- Tharja has the highest DEF potential possible among Red Tome heroes.
- Tharja has the highest RES potential possible among Red Tome heroes.
- Tharja has the lowest SPD potential possible among Red Tome heroes.
- Weapons Candelabra+, Candelabra, Ruin, Flux
- Specials Iceberg, Chilling Wind
- Passives (A) Close Counter
- Passives (B) Vengeful Fighter 3, Vengeful Fighter 2, Vengeful Fighter 1
- Passives (C) R Tome Valor 3, R Tome Valor 2, R Tome Valor 1
- Gender Female
- Artist Washimoto (わし元)
- English Voice Actor Stephanie Sheh
- Japanese Voice Actor Takada Yuuki
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 高田憂希
- Release Date 2017-12-18
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“Oh-ho and huzzah! I'm Tharja, just a typically normally plain girl! Have a happy winter festival! Do you think Robin heard me being normal?”
“Princess Sharena started chatting with me while I was in the middle of my "normal practice." She grew quite fond of me in that time, so now I'm not sure when I can stop acting like that...”
“Robin once said I should act more normal, so today I'm putting my "normal practice" to use. Huzzah!”
“Am I chilly in this outfit? How sweet of you to be concerned for my welfare! But I'm fine. To be honest...it's usually other people who get the chills around me. Oh-ho-ho...”
“Would you be so kind as to escort me to a shop here in Askr, huzzah? I must buy a "gift" for my dear Robin.”
“Oh-ho, you think my outfit is cute? Stare too long, and... I'll burn you with this candle.”
“Oh-ho and huzzah! I've brought you a festive greeting from your friend <Friend Name>!”
“Gracious, look how I've grown! It had better not be a curse...”
“Huzzah! Aren't you proud of my hard work?”
“What is the meaning of this?”
“New power? Huzzah, and... Um... Something...normal-sounding?”
“Why good day, <Player Name>! How fare you? Enjoying the weather? Huzzah, I baked you a pie! I do so adore baking. It's even topped with a blood-colored—er, red—berry sauce. It's a special gift just for Y-O-U, for taking such good care of me. Give me just a moment to slash it— I mean, slice it—into ribbons—I mean, into pieces... Oh-ho-ho, what a lovely and deep cut! Doesn't the oozing sauce remind you of a beautiful curse? Oh, er... I mean... Huzzah, or... Hm. I seem to have forgotten my "normal practice." Well, I guess it's no use pretending anymore. This is the real me: a hex- loving, curse-slinging witch. I take it you're disappointed? You're not disappointed at all? Well, thank you. You're...surprisingly kind... I suppose it's OK to celebrate the winter festival as my true self... Just because it's with you.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats