Takumi: Prince of Soup
The Hoshidan prince who wields the divine bow Fujin Yumi. Loves miso soup, but loves ozoni, eaten at the New Year, just as much. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
Stat Benchmarks (Takumi: Prince of Soup / Top)
- Kagami Mochi+ Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Moonbow Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.
- Atk/Res Bond 3 If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Res+5 during combat.
- Bowbreaker 3 If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a colorless bow foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Kagami Mochi+, Kagami Mochi, Steel Dagger, Iron Dagger
- Specials Moonbow, New Moon
- Passives (A) Atk/Res Bond 3, Atk/Res Bond 2, Atk/Res Bond 1
- Passives (B) Bowbreaker 3, Bowbreaker 2, Bowbreaker 1
- Gender Male
- Artist Tobi
- English Voice Actor Michael Sinterniklaas
- Japanese Voice Actor Kaji Yuki
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 梶裕貴
- Release Date 2017-12-31
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Fates
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“Happy New Year. I'm Takumi, Prince of Hoshido. Are we...exchanging new-year gifts?”
“I must admit, I feel somewhat out of place here. There aren't many other Heroes wearing a kimono... And I'm the only one carrying mochi around.”
“I was celebrating the new year at Castle Shirasagi, unprepared to be summoned out of the blue. Normally I'd have my Fujin Yumi with me, but...”
“It's always so cold at the turn of a new year. Are you warm enough? I wish I had some warm ozoni with me...”
“Huh? You want to make up some New Year's fortunes? Fine... You'll have good luck if there are at least three Hoshidan Heroes in the plaza.”
“It's a new year, so I'll try to be a little more forthright. I wanted you to know that I respect your tactical capabilities.”
“Happy New Year. I was instructed by <Friend Name> to deliver new-year greetings.”
“As amazing as the first sunrise of the new year.”
“This year, I'll become even stronger.”
“I hope the entire year doesn't go this way...”
“A new power for a new year, huh? Thanks.”
“I've been here since the new year's start. Do you celebrate New Year's where you're from? We have all sorts of traditions in Hoshido. For instance, we'll hang decorations resembling the Dawn Dragon facing the sunrise to ward off evil. We also have many delicious soups we'll prepare— Hm? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh, you'd like to learn more about Hoshidan New Year's traditions? Well, they're pretty involved, and explaining them thoroughly will likely take some time... But as long as you're OK with that, I'd be glad to tell you whatever you want to know. I can't say whether it's good fortune or bad, but there's no way of knowing if I'll ever be able to return home... So, for as long as I'm here, I'll continue to chat with you like this. After all, I don't...dislike you. So let's keep working together. Sound good?”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats