Stahl: Viridian Knight
A kind but slightly scatterbrained knight who serves with the Shepherds. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
Stat Benchmarks (Stahl: Viridian Knight / Top)
- Panther Sword If unit has weapon-triangle advantage, boosts Atk by 20%. If unit has weapon-triangle disadvantage, reduces Atk by 20%.
- Swap Unit and target ally swap spaces.
- Defense +3 Grants Def+3.
- Obstruct 3 If unit's HP ≥ 50%, foes cannot move through spaces adjacent to unit. (Does not affect foes with Pass skills.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Stahl is the only hero with Panther Sword.
- Stahl has the highest HP potential possible among Cavalry heroes.
- Weapons Panther Sword, Ruby Sword+, Ruby Sword, Steel Sword, Iron Sword
- Assists Swap
- Passives (A) Defense +3, Defense +2, Defense +1
- Passives (B) Obstruct 3, Obstruct 2, Obstruct 1
- Gender Male
- Artist Mayo (まよ)
- English Voice Actor Sam Regal
- Japanese Voice Actor Shingaki Tarusuke
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 新垣樽助
- Release Date 2017-02-02
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“H-hi, I'm Stahl, of the Shepherds. Sorry—can't tell if my stomachache is nerves or my three lunches!”
“I'm so glad everyone here seems nice. It's always uncertain when you come to a new place.”
“In the Shepherds, I spent my time taking care of horses and fighting ruffians. I miss the routine of it...”
“You seem well right now, but if you start to get sick, let me know—I know all kinds of recipes for tonics.”
“Say, do you want to get something to eat sometime? I want to try the best foods this kingdom can offer!”
“I tried to fix my hair—does it look OK? Once a Risen attacked me, thinking I looked like a vegetable...”
“Ah, I finally found you. A friend sends sincere regards. Who, you say? It was <Friend Name>!”
“Amazing! I can hardly believe I'm still me!”
“Sorry. I'll try to do better...”
“Thanks for the edge—I'd better get in some practice!”
“Whew, good training session! Must be time to find a sna— Oh, hey, <Player Name>! Awww! You brought me a sandwich! I was just about to grab something to eat! Thanks! You're always looking out for me. I can't even count how many times you've saved me on the battlefield! But I've noticed that people who take care of others sometimes forget to take care of themselves. That's why I'm keeping my eye on you! Don't push yourself too hard, and I'll do my best to support you.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats