Silvia: Traveling Dancer
A dancer who travels the world. She looks sweet, but she doesn't necessarily act that way. Descendant of the high priest Bragi. Appears in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.
Stat Benchmarks (Silvia: Traveling Dancer / Top)
- Barrier Blade+ If foe initiates combat, grants Res+7 during combat.
- Dance Grants another action to target ally. (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance.)
- Mirror Stance 2 If foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Res+4 during combat.
- Deluge Dance 2 If Sing or Dance is used, grants Spd+3 and Res+4 to target.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Barrier Blade+, Barrier Blade, Steel Sword, Iron Sword
- Assists Dance
- Passives (A) Mirror Stance 2, Mirror Stance 1, Warding Stance 1
- Passives (B) Deluge Dance 2, Deluge Dance 1, Torrent Dance 1
- Artist Chiko (チーコ)
- English Voice Actor Laura Post
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) ゆかな
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I am the blossoming flower of the battlefield—the traveling dancer, Silvia! "Silvi" works too.”
“I had hoped to meet some interesting people here, but these Heroes are all way too formal for me.”
“I had some very nice dinners with Lewyn back in Silesse. I hope he'll play his lyre for me so I can dance!”
“It's so gloomy in here! Stop your brooding and let's go have some fun!”
“Oh, did you want to see me dance? I've noticed you watching. You know talent when you see it!”
“I was praying...praying for all of the people swept up by war, praying for their suffering to be eased.”
“Hi there! I'm Silvia. Here's a note from <Friend Name>! I think they miss you! Why not stop by for a visit sometime soon?”
“My form is as fine as can be... Now, to share this energy with the entire army!”
“Could I be...average? Am I losing my edge?”
“You can tell I skipped practice? Sorry!”
“This adds to my charms, don't you think?”
“Don't you get tired of thinking so much, <Player Name>? Just looking at you gives me a headache. What's going on in there? I used to know a priest...and you're just like him. His face would wrinkle up, and he'd groan and groan... Aren't you lucky, though? Because... Da-da-da-dah! I'm here with you! Even with all the troubles you carry around... I can dance for you. You have me to help you relax. I'll help you with your stamina, because if you don't have energy, everybody here is in trouble! Whenever you need me, just say the word!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats