Ryoma: Dancing Samurai
High Prince of Hoshido. Direct and focused on duty. Currently participating in a traditional Hoshidan summer festival. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
Stat Benchmarks (Ryoma: Dancing Samurai / Top)
- Sky Maiougi+ Effective against armored foes. Disables unit's and foe's skills that change attack priority. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/ Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Dance Grants another action to target ally. (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance.)
- Triangle Adept 3 If unit has weapon-triangle advantage, boosts Atk by 20%. If unit has weapon-triangle disadvantage, reduces Atk by 20%.
- Chill Def 3 At start of turn, inflicts Def-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Def through its next action.
- Spur Spd/Res 2 Grants Spd/Res+3 to adjacent allies during combat.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Ryoma is the only hero with Sky Maiougi+.
- Ryoma is the only hero with Sky Maiougi.
- Ryoma is the only hero with Spur Spd/Res 2.
- Ryoma is the only hero with Spur Spd/Res 1.
- Ryoma has the lowest HP potential possible among Blue Dagger heroes.
- Ryoma has the lowest ATK potential possible among Blue Dagger heroes.
- Ryoma has the lowest SPD potential possible among Blue Dagger heroes.
- Ryoma has the lowest DEF potential possible among Blue Dagger heroes.
- Ryoma has the lowest RES potential possible among Blue Dagger heroes.
- Ryoma has the lowest BST potential possible among Blue Dagger heroes.
- Weapons Sky Maiougi+, Sky Maiougi, Steel Dagger, Iron Dagger
- Assists Dance
- Passives (A) Triangle Adept 3, Triangle Adept 2, Triangle Adept 1
- Passives (B) Chill Def 3, Chill Def 2, Chill Def 1
- Passives (C) Spur Spd/Res 2, Spur Spd/Res 1, Spur Spd 1
- Artist Kita Senri (北千里)
- English Voice Actor Matt Mercer
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 中村悠一
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Fates
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I am Ryoma, High Prince of Hoshido. The long-awaited season of summer festivals is upon us. Come... Dance with me!”
“The summer is a season of festivals. Men and women, young and old alike—we all join in a circle to dance!”
“When I think of Hoshidan summers, I think of summer festivals. You should join the fun! No need to be shy, now.”
“Lacking confidence in your dancing, are you? Then let us instead discover the delights of the festival stalls!”
“The dance of the summer festival is truly not that difficult to master. Here, follow my movements. Start by moving your arms like this... Well done! Now, move your legs like this!”
“My siblings were looking forward to the festival as well. A festival can bring color to even the grayest day.”
“It's the season of summer festivals, so I've brought a seasonal greeting from <Friend Name>.”
“What dazzling growth. I have the summer dance to thank for this.”
“Not bad... But I'm only just getting warmed up!”
“Maybe the heat is getting to me...”
“Allow me to express my gratitude with a special dance.”
“You're getting quite good at that dance. Were you a performer back in your world? You know, this dance is just one part of Hoshido's summer festival. The festival is also a sacred time of year, dedicated to remembering those we've lost. But in truth, it's more a festival for the living. Remembering the dead gives us the strength we need to carry on. Everyone comes together to dance and laugh, our hearts joining as one. Come. Let us dance until the sun sets so that I might never forget this summer spent with you.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats