Rolf: Tricky Archer
A member of the Greil Mercenaries and the younger brother of Oscar and Boyd. Joining in on the harvest festivities in a ghostly getup. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
Stat Benchmarks (Rolf: Tricky Archer / Top)
- Candlewax Bow+ Effective against flying foes. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. After combat, deals 6 damage to unit.
- Shove Pushes target ally 1 space away.
- Desperation 3 If unit’s HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.
- Odd Spd Wave 3 At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Spd+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Candlewax Bow+, Candlewax Bow, Steel Bow, Iron Bow
- Assists Shove
- Passives (B) Desperation 3, Desperation 2, Desperation 1
- Passives (C) Odd Spd Wave 3, Odd Spd Wave 2, Odd Spd Wave 1
- Artist Mikuro (みく郎)
- English Voice Actor Erik Kimerer
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 浅川悠
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I'm Rolf, a member of the Greil Mer— er, no...a spooooky ghost! You better get yourself ready for some tricks!”
“I'd love to dig into some pumpkin cake with the rest of the mercenaries. That'd be something to remember!”
“I bet I could skewer a pumpkin with an arrow! That'd count as practice, right? Uncle Shinon might not agree...”
“Come on! Let's go to the festival! We could bag a ton of treats if we go together.”
“Can you imagine how great Mist would look in a harvest festival costume? I'd like to see that!”
“I could go and ask Boyd for candy, but since I'm in costume... I might as well pull a trick on him! Hee-hee!”
“Ooooo! Did I get ya? Don't worry! I'm here to deliver a harvest festival treat from <Friend Name>!”
“Look at all this CANDY!”
“I'm a pretty spooky ghost! Aren't I?”
“My tricks just aren't landing!”
“Just what I wanted—a harvest festival treasure!”
“Hey, <Player Name>... Check out this haul! Have you EVER seen this much candy in one place? The harvest festival is way too much fun! I can dress up as a ghost, and they give me CANDY too? Woo! I never would have imagined that this much fun was even possible... If peace came to the world, we could enjoy festivals like this whenever we wanted to, couldn't we? I'll lend you whatever strength I've got! Till this time next year, that is—I'll need a short break, of course. That candy won't collect itself!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats