Robin: Fell Reincarnation
The Ylissean tactician Robin with body and soul ruled by the Fell Dragon, Grima. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
Stat Benchmarks (Robin: Fell Reincarnation / Top)
- Expiration Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.
- Ignis Boosts damage by 80% of unit's Def.
- Vengeful Fighter 3 If unit's HP ≥ 50% and foe initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack, and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Does not stack.)
- Ward Dragons Grants Def/Res+4 to dragon allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Robin has the highest HP potential possible among Green Breath heroes.
- Robin has the highest ATK potential possible among Green Breath heroes.
- Robin has the lowest RES potential possible among Green Breath heroes.
- Weapons Expiration, Flametongue, Fire Breath+, Fire Breath
- Specials Ignis, Glowing Ember
- Passives (B) Vengeful Fighter 3, Vengeful Fighter 2, Vengeful Fighter 1
- Passives (C) Ward Dragons, Spur Def 2, Spur Def 1
- Artist Okuma Yugo (大熊ゆうご)
- English Voice Actor David Vincent
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 細谷佳正
- Release Date 2018-02-21
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am the wings of despair. I am the breath of ruin. I am the fell dragon, Grima. Pay me the respect I am due, and I promise you a painless death.”
“Ha. You fight for world peace? Stay your tongue. Such pretty little words sicken me.”
“My mind becomes muddy when I try to recall certain things... A side effect of traveling through space and time? Curse this frail body.”
“You fight for the happiness of all the people in this world? Hahaha, tell me... Did you come up with that little motto all by yourself? Go on, you can tell me what your heart truly desires.”
“You show promise, despite being human. If you continue to appease me, I may let you serve me.”
“Rite after rite, and still my memories refuse to return. This is beyond infuriating... Maybe I'll go start a war to cheer myself up.”
“I've come to play on behalf of <Friend Name>. Though, you may find me... Arbitrary at times.”
“Beware, lowly worms. I shall show you how to wield true power!”
“This power should suffice for stomping mere worms.”
“Hmph. Exterminating lowly humans hardly requires power.”
“This power surpasses that of the gods. I will bring destruction...”
“You are a curious one... You willingly come to chat with me? The fell dragon? Alone? You know full well how I detest humans. They have no qualms asking for divine assistance when it meets their fickle needs... But how quick they are to shun their benefactors once they get what they desire. They become arrogant and make the same mistakes repeatedly, incapable of learning the folly of their ways. They claim their actions are for the good of others, but that's merely a show of self-indulgence. Humans are selfish. And the ugliness of mankind has turned me repulsive. It's the world that wants me to be evil. And yet you claim to need me here? Enough of your lies, worm. How dare you look at me with such a gaze. Do not dare pity me!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats