Reinhardt: Thunder's Fist
Formidable and admired mage knight in Friege's army. Ever ready to lend an ear to his younger sister, Olwen. Appears in Fire Emblem: Thracia 776.
Stat Benchmarks (Reinhardt: Thunder's Fist / Top)
- Dire Thunder Inflicts Spd-5. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.
- Blazing Thunder Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
- Vantage 3 If unit’s HP ≤ 75% and foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe’s first attack.
- Goad Cavalry Grants Atk/Spd+4 to cavalry allies within 2 spaces during combat.
- Weapons Dire Thunder, Thoron, Elthunder, Thunder
- Specials Blazing Thunder, Rising Thunder
- Passives (B) Vantage 3, Vantage 2, Vantage 1
- Passives (C) Goad Cavalry, Spur Atk 2, Spur Atk 1
- Gender Male
- Artist cuboon
- English Voice Actor Chris Smith
- Japanese Voice Actor Tone Kentarou
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 利根健太朗
- Release Date 2017-03-02
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Thracia 776
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Reinhardt of Friege. Allow me to unleash havoc on your enemies with my thunder magic.”
“Prince Alfonse and Princess Sharena seem to be quite close. That brings back memories...”
“It was my duty for many years to protect Queen Ishtar of my world. I took my duty very seriously.”
“Please take care of yourself. This group would be doomed if it lost your keen sense of tactics.”
“My sister, Olwen, more than grew up when I wasn't looking—she became formidable in her own right.”
“There was a tactician so brilliant in my world that he was thought of as a god that presided over war. I must say, your command is perhaps as impeccable.”
“Excuse my sudden appearance. My name is Reinhardt. I bring greetings as a sign of friendship.”
“Better than expected. I should always focus this much.”
“At this rate, I may achieve what I must.”
“Such a failing. Am I losing my conviction?”
“This is an honor. In thanks, I pledge to prevail in battle.”
“When I was young, my young sister, Olwen, followed me everywhere. As her elder brother, I felt it my duty to guide her path in life, helping her at every turn. But I now realize I wasn't doing it just for Olwen, nor was I even leading as much as I thought. It was more like she and I each had our own path, though equally high standards. You have helped me understand that at last. You and I—different, yet fully committed. What an ideal way to grow—neither leading nor following, but walking together. I thank you.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats