Reinhardt: Lightning's Rondo
A shining example of the mage knights of Friege's army. Leads his partners with nimble, precise steps. Appears in Fire Emblem: Thracia 776.
Stat Benchmarks (Reinhardt: Lightning's Rondo / Top)
- Vafþrúðnir Inflicts Spd-5. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.
- Dance Grants another action to target ally. (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance.)
- Death Blow 3 If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+6 during combat.
- Chill Res 3 At start of turn, inflicts Res-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Res through its next action.
- Joint Hone Atk At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk+5 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.
Data Insights (2019-10-09)
- Weapons Vafþrúðnir, Rexcalibur, Elwind, Wind
- Assists Dance
- Passives (A) Death Blow 3, Death Blow 2, Death Blow 1
- Passives (B) Chill Res 3, Chill Res 2, Chill Res 1
- Passives (C) Joint Hone Atk, Hone Atk 3, Hone Atk 2, Hone Atk 1
- Artist Yamada Kotaro (山田孝太郎)
- English Voice Actor Chris Smith
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 利根健太朗
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Thracia 776
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Reinhardt, a knight of Friege. I will demonstrate my dancing skill here, if you'd do me the honor.”
“I should have expected nothing less, Lady Ishtar. Be it skill in magic or skill in dance... You are nothing short of perfect.”
“In the social sphere, as in battle, it is vital to synchronize with your partner.”
“The body must conform to the shape of the music. You mustn't let your limbs fly willy-nilly.”
“Haven't you any interest in dancing? Would you permit it, I'd instruct you.”
“It is not enough to hack apart your foes and call it victory. As on the dance floor, the battlefield has its own etiquette.”
“Excuse the intrusion, but...I bear an invitation to the ball from <Friend Name>.”
“Steps as sharp as lightning... That is what I strive for.”
“I have been borne by the rhythm. I must strive for more than merely that!”
“This feckless footwork will get me nowhere!”
“Thanks to this, my steps ring out with confidence.”
“Dance has long held the purpose of catharsis and release—and a display of inner strength. Soldiers who are skilled in dance can use their knowledge to make quick work of their foes. It is also useful to magic as it is practiced in Friege. Now that I know its depths, I have truly come to appreciate it. Let us both someday master the twin paths of magic and dance.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats