Ranulf: Friend of Nations
A cat warrior from Gallia, the home of the beast tribe of laguz. Though young, his king trusts him deeply. Considered the right hand of the future king. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
Stat Benchmarks (Ranulf: Friend of Nations / Top)
- Covert Cat Fang Grants Def+3. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Def+3 to unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit during combat. At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
- Rally Atk/Def+ Grants Atk/Def+6 to target ally for 1 turn.
- Chill Atk 3 At start of turn, inflicts Atk-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Atk through its next action.
- Ward Beasts Grants Def/Res+4 to beast allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Ranulf is the only hero with Covert Cat Fang.
- Ranulf has the highest HP potential possible among Green Beast heroes.
- Ranulf has the highest SPD potential possible among Green Beast heroes.
- Ranulf has the highest DEF potential possible among Green Beast heroes.
- Ranulf has the highest BST potential possible among Green Beast heroes.
- Ranulf has the lowest RES potential possible among Green Beast heroes.
- Weapons Covert Cat Fang, Adult (Cavalry), Yearling (Cavalry), Whelp (Cavalry)
- Assists Rally Atk/Def+, Rally Atk/Def, Rally Defense
- Passives (B) Chill Atk 3, Chill Atk 2, Chill Atk 1
- Passives (C) Ward Beasts, Spur Def 2, Spur Def 1
- Artist Meka (めか)
- English Voice Actor Armen Taylor
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 鈴木達央
- Release Date 2019-04-10
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Ranulf, a warrior of Gallia. That doesn't matter to you, though, does it? Let's just take it nice and easy.”
“What a sweet little vacation...this isn't going to be. We'll just have to see what happens, I suppose.”
“There's a beorc in my world who's a little bit...different. Nice guy. Wonder if there's anybody like that here.”
“Forgive me for saying this, but... Beorc sure do fret over the strangest things. Why can't they learn to relax?”
“Is the color of my eyes really so strange? Don't stare too long. I'll melt away...”
“Oh, I'm doing my part. I'm patrolling... That's it—patrolling. Gotta put these ears and nose to work, don't I?”
“My name is Ranulf. I'm here on behalf of <Friend Name>. Let's take a little break, hmm?”
“My senses feel...sharper! That's the word, right? Sharper.”
“Oh, yeah...feeling good. Now you're going to see the fruits of my training!”
“Uh-oh. Little bit sloppy. Gotta get myself riled up!”
“Well, then. Will this bring forth something bad, or something good? Let's see...”
“You are one focused individual, aren't you? Are you on a mission of self-improvement or something? You look a little tired, if you ask me. There's a lot of tension stored in your shoulders. Try to relax... Look, I know how it is. All the people here expect the world from you, and you push yourself way too hard. This is a beorc thing, I guess. But no matter how strong you are, if you exhaust yourself, that's it. You can rely on me sometimes, you know. Just forget about today's battle and let me handle it. That would be irresponsible? No, you're completely turned around. If you drop, what happens then? Well, I've said my piece for today. Just give your pal Ranulf a call when you need him, OK?”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats