Priscilla: Delicate Princess
The daughter of Count Caerleon. Also Raven's sister. Poised and gentle, with a jealous streak. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
Stat Benchmarks (Priscilla: Delicate Princess / Top)
- Panic+ After combat, if unit attacked, converts bonuses on target and foes within 2 spaces of target into penalties through their next actions.
- Rehabilitate+ Restores HP = 50% of Atk -10. (Minimum of 7 HP.) If target's HP is ≤ 50%, the lower the target's HP, the more HP is restored.
- Still-Water Balm When healing an ally with a staff, grants Res+4 to all allies for 1 turn.
- Spur Def 3 Grants Def+4 to adjacent allies during combat.
- Weapons Panic+, Panic, Assault
- Assists Rehabilitate+, Rehabilitate, Reconcile, Heal
- Specials Still-Water Balm, Imbue
- Passives (C) Spur Def 3, Spur Def 2, Spur Def 1
- Gender Female
- Artist kaya8
- English Voice Actor Marcella Lentz-Pope
- Japanese Voice Actor Hashimoto Chinami
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 橋本ちなみ
- Release Date 2017-03-16
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“My name is Priscilla. If it's not too much trouble, could I stay with you for a while?”
“I have heard that my brother, Raymond, is going by the name Raven these days. What's more, he now works as a mercenary. I can't imagine what changed him so thoroughly!”
“I'm the daughter of Count Caerleon. But, you see, my true lineage is quite a complicated story.”
“Oh, Raymond... My Raymond... Whatever happened to you, dear brother of mine?”
“I'm not skilled in battle. I find it all barbaric and terrifying. I'd rather stay in the castle.”
“Care to sit down for some tea? I have some sweets, thanks to the kind people here!”
“My name is Priscilla. I come with greetings from your friend <Friend Name>.”
“Is this an exceptional result? I haven't the faintest!”
“Was that an acceptable result? I do hope so.”
“I fear that was not nearly good enough.”
“How curious that you're making me more powerful!”
“May I ask you a question? I don't mean to trouble you. But...do I seem stronger to you? I barely recognize myself in the mirror, now that I've been here for a while. I knew nothing of the world—or worlds—before all of this. And what did I know of battle? I've changed so much, and I believe that you deserve much of the credit. Don't you? Well, some goes to me. I do think that you and I make a fine team. And I hope we always will!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats