Palla: Eldest Bun-Bun
Elder sister of Catria and Est. Attending the Spring Festival as a bunny. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.
Stat Benchmarks (Palla: Eldest Bun-Bun / Top)
- Pegasus Carrot+ Effective against armored foes. If unit has weapon-triangle advantage, neutralizes effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Draconic Aura Boosts damage by 30% of unit's Atk.
- Swift Sparrow 2 If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.
- Disarm Trap 3 While attacking in Aether Raids, if unit ends movement on a space with a Bolt Trap or a Heavy Trap, cancels trap's effect.
- Hone Fliers At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd+6 to adjacent flying allies for 1 turn.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Pegasus Carrot+, Pegasus Carrot, Steel Dagger, Iron Dagger
- Specials Draconic Aura, Dragon Gaze
- Passives (A) Swift Sparrow 2, Swift Sparrow 1, Darting Blow 1
- Passives (B) Disarm Trap 3, Disarm Trap 2, Disarm Trap 1
- Passives (C) Hone Fliers, Hone Atk 2, Hone Atk 1
- Artist Mayo (まよ)
- English Voice Actor Alexis Tipton
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 種田梨沙
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Palla, of the Macedonian Whitewings. I am pleased to greet you dressed as a rabbit.”
“Hippity-hoppity... Er, were you watching?”
“Right now, I'm dressed up like my younger sister was... I'd love to see all three of us together in rabbit costumes, if we get the chance.”
“I think that dressing as a rabbit would suit you. Shall I pull an outfit together for you?”
“These ears are fine, aren't they? Do you want to touch them?”
“Rabbits may be cute, but I am a pegasus knight. I won't forget my purpose—you can count on it.”
“Hello! I come carrying spring wishes from <Friend Name>.”
“I feel great! Setting a good example for my sisters means a lot to me.”
“I'll jump even higher!”
“Perhaps I've become timid.”
“What a cheery feeling! Spring has truly come.”
“A warm breeze fills the air...the breath of spring over the hills and fields. Winter has ended. Winter's chill snatches away warmth from the people and life and color from the land. No matter how harsh the winter, everyone can always look forward to spring and support each other. Spring is their reward for overcoming the winter. They can laugh, sing, dance, and celebrate as one. So let's join them—together. Two happy spring rabbits!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats