Olwen: Righteous Knight
A mage knight in Friege's army. She now walks her own path after parting ways with her beloved brother, Reinhardt. Appears in Fire Emblem: Thracia 776.
Stat Benchmarks (Olwen: Righteous Knight / Top)
- Thunderhead Grants bonus to unit’s Atk = total bonuses on unit during combat.
- Blazing Wind Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
- Swift Sparrow 2 If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.
- Renewal 3 At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP.
- G Tome Exp. 3 While unit lives, all green tome allies on team get 2x EXP. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Thunderhead, Rexcalibur, Elwind, Wind
- Specials Blazing Wind, Rising Wind
- Passives (A) Swift Sparrow 2, Swift Sparrow 1, Darting Blow 1
- Passives (B) Renewal 3, Renewal 2, Renewal 1
- Passives (C) G Tome Exp. 3, G Tome Exp. 2, G Tome Exp. 1
- Artist cuboon
- English Voice Actor Tara Sands
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 高橋美佳子
- Release Date 2018-04-11
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Thracia 776
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“My name is Olwen. If you'll allow it, I'd be happy to demonstrate the magic I've been studying recently.”
“Sometimes, I lose my temper... One time, I even pointed my sword at a superior officer. My brother would have been quite disappointed, had he heard about it.”
“Lady Ishtar trusts my brother implicitly. That hasn't made Lord Julius very fond of him, however.”
“I've taken my magical studies in a new direction. I may yet be inexperienced, but that's liberating. I don't worry about consequences—I just get on with it.”
“My brother is proud, but he is also very kind. I expect he would sacrifice himself if it meant saving me...”
“Someday, I'd like to have a child... Er, no... It's not like I have a father in mind!”
“Pardon the intrusion. I'm Olwen, and I'm delivering this greeting in place of <Friend Name>.”
“I'm doing well, aren't I? That is very satisfying.”
“I'll continue to walk my own path, one step at a time.”
“I am sorry that I have failed you.”
“This new power you've given me... I will not squander it.”
“I turned my back on my country. From then on, I swore to walk my own path, no matter the consequences. Even if I were to be killed because of my decision...so be it. That is the way things must be. Though we've rarely spoken, I have observed the conviction in your eyes. That conviction is so strong it feels as though it might consume me... It seems your belief in the path you are traveling is unshakable. I hope to find that kind of confidence in myself. I am proud to walk alongside you. I hope you will allow me to continue to accompany you on your journey.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats