Olivia: Festival Dancer
A dancer who brings a smile to people's faces. She had appeared at a performing arts festival in Ylisse. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
Stat Benchmarks (Olivia: Festival Dancer / Top)
- Dancer's Fan+ If unit initiates combat, restores 7 HP to adjacent allies after combat. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on foe through its next action.
- Dance Grants another action to target ally. (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance.)
- Distant Def 3 If foe initiates combat and uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, grants Def/Res+6 during combat.
- Blaze Dance 3 If Sing or Dance is used, grants Atk+4 to target.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Olivia is the only hero with Dancer's Fan+.
- Olivia is the only hero with Dancer's Fan.
- Olivia is the only hero with Blaze Dance 3.
- Olivia is the only hero with Blaze Dance 2.
- Olivia is the only hero with Blaze Dance 1.
- Olivia has the lowest BST potential possible among Colorless Dagger heroes.
- Olivia has the lowest BST potential possible among Colorless heroes.
- Weapons Dancer's Fan+, Dancer's Fan, Steel Dagger, Iron Dagger
- Assists Dance
- Passives (A) Distant Def 3, Distant Def 2, Distant Def 1
- Passives (B) Blaze Dance 3, Blaze Dance 2, Blaze Dance 1
- Gender Female
- Artist Chiko (チーコ)
- English Voice Actor Karen Strassman
- Japanese Voice Actor Matsuzaki Rei
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 松嵜麗
- Release Date 2017-09-29
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“Hi there... I'm Olivia. I was performing my dance at an arts festival. Where am I now?”
“Dancing for the Order of Heroes is a lot of fun. And all my experiences here will help me grow as a dancer.”
“I once ran into an old friend during a performing arts festival in Ylisse. I had so much fun dancing with everyone!”
“I really appreciate how you watch over us all. If you ever need me to lift your spirits, I'll dance for you, anytime.”
“Do you know how to dance? I'd love to learn some of this world's dances. I never forget choreography.”
“Whew! I'm all done with maintenance on my dancing costumes and fans. They're an important part of the performance—they make everything more enjoyable to watch.”
“Well, hello there! I bring greetings for <Player Name>! Would you like to see a dance, too? I'd love to show you one!”
“Dancing is quite a workout!”
“I need to get in shape by the next festival!”
“Oh, no! I guess it's practice, practice, practice for me... ”
“Thank you! I should be able to dance with strength now.”
“5...6...7...8... Oh, hi there! Are you curious to learn more about this dance? That's great! I'm thinking about performing this at the next festival. When people watch dances from across the worlds... You should see the way their faces light up. I'm working out how to include some Askran flourishes. No, I misspoke... I'm basing my choreography on you. I always keep an eye on you—and how you move. When you summon, during battle... And in particular, how you look at all of us Heroes. Your kindness shines. You see, when I return home someday... I want everyone to really see what a wonderful person you are. Thank you for that smile. It...means a lot to me. You'll always have a place in my heart.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats