Oliver: Admirer of Beauty
A member of the Begnion Senate. Cherishes everything beautiful and puts all his effort into the preservation of the arts. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
Stat Benchmarks (Oliver: Admirer of Beauty / Top)
- Blazing Light Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
- Mirror Strike 2 If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Res+4 during combat.
- Atk Ploy 3 At start of turn, inflicts Atk-5 on foes in cardinal directions with Res < unit’s Res through their next actions.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Oliver is the only hero with Shine+.
- Oliver has the lowest SPD potential possible among Blue Tome heroes.
- Weapons Shine+, Shine, Ellight, Light
- Specials Blazing Light, Rising Light
- Passives (A) Mirror Strike 2, Mirror Strike 1, Warding Blow 1
- Passives (C) Atk Ploy 3, Atk Ploy 2, Atk Ploy 1
- Gender Male
- Artist Homazo (ホマ蔵)
- English Voice Actor Richard Epcar
- Japanese Voice Actor Sugita Tomokazu
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 杉田智和
- Release Date 2018-01-14
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I am a member of the Begnion Senate. To speak my name is to call on my legendary beauty and wit! I am Oliver!”
“Hmph. This castle is far too shabby for the likes of me. It's an affront to my refinement! Ah, Goddess... Why must you put me through such a trial?”
“I am Oliver, Duke Tanas. I hope you appreciate that I wouldn't usually deign to speak to someone as slovenly as you. Alas...here we are.”
“What's this? Your face is usually a gloomy sight, but right now it's downright grim. Come now! I'll teach you to smile. I'll polish you until you gleam, by gods!”
“Beauty is an abyss we sink into. Beauty is ephemeral—we can't grasp it. Beauty is, to put it simply, love. Hm? What's that ghastly look? You expressed an interest in beauty—I simply sought to satisfy your curiosity!”
“I thought this realm so dreary...until I spotted a feathered angel. Tell me, what's that lass's name?”
“Strangely enough, it seems someone is concerned with your well-being. It's <Friend Name>.”
“It seems I've the potential to become even more lustrous.”
“Though most lack the refinement to see it, I'm slightly more alluring.”
“Are even the gods jealous of my perfection? This must be a trial!”
“Overflowing with power...I am terrible in my beauty!”
“I've noticed something. Lately, you're always scowling. This is not only unsightly—it is pointless. Tedious, even. By the gods, what do you think you might accomplish by worrying about matters you cannot control? You have but one life, and one chance to shine! We both know that you are, essentially, ordinary. What you spend your time on is of little consequence. Bearing that in mind, you must simply do what you can and only then consider the result. Get on with it! Troubles reside in the mind, and beauty is found in a smile—that's the saying. Those who truly grasp their fates can smile with ease. Learn well, and you'd be less unpleasant to look upon. Ho! I see that grin! It looks as though my words have resounded in your soul. I hope that you will continue to find my counsel so scintillating for many a year to come!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats