Nina: Eye Spy
Niles's daughter. Calm and intelligent but prone to intense bouts of daydreaming. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
Stat Benchmarks (Nina: Eye Spy / Top)
- Shining Bow+ Effective against flying foes. If foe's Def ≥ foe's Res+5, deals +7 damage.
- Draw Back Unit moves 1 space away from target ally. Ally moves to unit’s previous space.
- Moonbow Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.
- Spd/Res Link 3 If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Spd/Res+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.
- Bow Valor 3 While unit lives, all bow allies on team get 2x SP. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Shining Bow+, Shining Bow, Steel Bow, Iron Bow
- Assists Draw Back
- Specials Moonbow, New Moon
- Passives (B) Spd/Res Link 3, Spd/Res Link 2, Spd/Res Link 1
- Passives (C) Bow Valor 3, Bow Valor 2, Bow Valor 1
- Artist Mikuro (みく郎)
- English Voice Actor Liv Strander
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 辻あゆみ
- Release Date 2018-09-14
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Fates
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“It's good to meet you. I'm Nina. Niles is my father, but let's not worry about him. I'm gonna do what I think is right!”
“A forbidden love between Heroes from different worlds... Oh, now that sounds juicy. Returning home would tear them apart, but if they stay together... This is getting good!”
“I was raised in the Deeprealms, but sometimes I'd sneak out to pursue my true calling as a chivalrous thief!”
“Consider this your lucky day! I'm gonna start going on patrols with you. What's with that look? It's for your safety! You can't fight, so it's dangerous for you to go alone. I'll be your bodyguard!”
“Is it just me, or does your weapon share a special bond with Prince Alfonse's weapon? Hey, let's store them beside each other in the armory and see if any sparks fly!”
“Oh, I was just reading this book—a totally normal book. So don't even bother asking my parents about it! While we're on the topic, anything you hear about my books or reading habits is a complete lie. All right?”
“Oh, now those two would make a great pair... Hehe—gyah! How long have you been there?! Hi from <Friend Name>! Bye!”
“This is one daydream you can't wake me from!”
“Not bad, not bad... But next time will be even better!”
“Sometimes you have to take the thorns with the roses.”
“Thanks for the new power! Today will have a storybook ending!”
“Heehee... I've had such good daydreams since coming here. It feels like I'm still in one. I can even feel a hand...on...my shoulder... EEK! <Player Name>?! Wh-what's the big idea, huh? Speak up before approaching someone who's daydreaming! I was just imagining what might happen if a Summoner happened to summon a certain Hero... Don't tell me that's not the best combo! Summoner and summoned! A story of the bond they share... And the sad fate that awaits them as they're one day forced to return to their homes. It practically writes itself because it describes us so— So...perfectly... Hadn't thought about that before... Kinda makes me sad. After all this time we've spent together, one day... Well, let's not dwell on it. We've still got a long way to go before we say our good-byes! I'll find all sorts of creative ways to keep you happy until then... Like sending all our enemies up to the heavens!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats