Niles: Forbidden Tease
Nohrian scoundrel who wags his saucy tongue at everyone. One of Leo's retainers. Hopes to have a night to remember at the harvest festival. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
Stat Benchmarks (Niles: Forbidden Tease / Top)
- Devilish Bow+ Effective against flying foes. Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- Smite Pushes target ally 2 spaces away.
- Swift Sparrow 2 If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.
- Atk/Spd Link 3 If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.
- Fortify Armor At start of turn, grants Def/Res+6 to adjacent armored allies for 1 turn.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Niles is the only Blue Bow/Armored hero.
- Niles is the only hero with Devilish Bow+.
- Niles is the only hero with Devilish Bow.
- Niles has the highest SPD potential possible among Armored heroes.
- Niles has the highest HP potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Niles has the highest ATK potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Niles has the highest SPD potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Niles has the highest DEF potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Niles has the highest RES potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Niles has the highest BST potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Niles has the highest SPD potential possible among Blue heroes.
- Niles has the lowest DEF potential possible among Armored heroes.
- Niles has the lowest BST potential possible among Armored heroes.
- Weapons Devilish Bow+, Devilish Bow, Steel Bow, Iron Bow
- Assists Smite
- Passives (A) Swift Sparrow 2, Swift Sparrow 1, Darting Blow 1
- Passives (B) Atk/Spd Link 3, Atk/Spd Link 2, Atk/Spd Link 1
- Passives (C) Fortify Armor, Fortify Res 2, Fortify Res 1
- Artist Yura (由良)
- English Voice Actor Michael Sinterniklaas
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 子安武人
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Fates
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“The name's Niles... Is it a trick you want or a treat? Whichever it is your heart desires...I'll see it done.”
“I'm wearing the outfit, so I might as well play the part. You're in for a treat you won't soon forget...”
“Outfits such as these can make Nohrian festivals feel quite... provocative. Don't you agree? Don't be afraid to let your wild side take over for a bit.”
“I tracked down the sweetest treat I could find, just for you. It looks delicious, no? Let me feed it to you.”
“You want me to teach you some pranks? My, my, don't we have a naughty side. However, I must warn you to exercise caution... One taste of my particular brand and you may become addicted.”
“A trick...or a treat... I wonder which the young prince desires?”
“I have a message for you from <Friend Name>. Go on, take it. Don't keep me from my fun.”
“Isn't festival time simply the best?”
“I thought I could manage, but at this rate...I'm likely to burst.”
“This is simply stifling... Don't blame me for what happens next.”
“I can't be stopped now. I will not yield until my harvest bears fruit!”
“There's no time of year quite like festival time. The wild enthusiasm ignites the very soul. It allows us to show a whole new side of ourselves...to become entirely new people. There's no need to hide who you are in the first place, as far as I'm concerned. Bring out your true self, the you that truly burns deep inside. If you keep it locked up... It can get so hot you'll feel as though it will burn you from the inside out. You are not a truly virtuous person. Your one true wish is not for peace. Deep down, you yearn for more. This is not the only time of the year you wear a mask... I'm right, aren't I? It's a good thing, being true to yourself. I'll reach down deep and harvest it out of you myself. There is no need to hide who you are...no need to restrain yourself... when it comes to us.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats