Nephenee: Sincere Dancer
A militia member from the Crimean countryside. Urges her allies onward with the dance steps she's been practicing. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
Stat Benchmarks (Nephenee: Sincere Dancer / Top)
- Fiddlestick Bow+ Effective against flying foes. Grants Def/Res+4 to allies within 2 spaces during combat against sword, lance, axe, dragonstone, or beast foes.
- Dance Grants another action to target ally. (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance.)
- Caldera Dance 2 If Sing or Dance is used, grants Atk+3 and Def+4 to target.
- Spd Tactic 3 At start of turn, grants Spd+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally's movement type on current team ≤ 2.
Data Insights (2019-10-09)
- Weapons Fiddlestick Bow+, Fiddlestick Bow, Steel Bow, Iron Bow
- Assists Dance
- Passives (B) Caldera Dance 2, Caldera Dance 1, Earth Dance 1
- Passives (C) Spd Tactic 3, Spd Tactic 2, Spd Tactic 1
- Artist HACCAN
- English Voice Actor Julie Ann Taylor
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 大本眞基子
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I'm, uh... I'm Nephenee. Just a gal born and bred in Crimea's countryside. I'll dance my heart out.”
“I learned to dance at my village... Nothin' like how these castle-breds do it.”
“Hey, uh... I'm practicin' my routine, here. Could you... could you not stare?”
“Dancin' is a good way to get your feelings across—without ever havin' to speak.”
“Brom had such a time dancin' the night away with everybody at my village's festivals.”
“So... This ball's a chance to get all gussied up, is it? Glitterin' like a jewel...”
“Howdy! Uh, I mean... Greetings! I'm here for <Friend Name>. And... That's that.”
“Well, this is fine as fine can be.”
“These butterflies won't leave my stomach be... C'mon legs, get movin'!”
“You're a rare duck! Oh, uh... thanks. That's what I meant!”
“This brings back memories. The festivals in my village sure were somethin'. We danced and danced. The young, the old...we all got in a circle, everybody dancin' and laughin'. We broke our backs in the fields day after day... But come festival time, we danced even harder than we worked. That's the way to live. That ain't possible when war is in the air. We gotta get rid of it—make the world a place where there ain't nothin' to fight over. Well, enough tough talk. Gotta focus on my dancin'! Ready to teach me, <Player Name>?”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats