Nanna: Nordion Princess
Lachesis's daughter. A charismatic young lady, she has her mother's graceful bearing. Appears in Fire Emblem: Thracia 776.
Stat Benchmarks (Nanna: Nordion Princess / Top)
- Absorb+ Restores HP = 50% of damage dealt. After combat, if unit attacked, restores 7 HP to allies within 2 spaces of unit.
- Restore+ Restores HP = 50% of Atk. (Minimum of 8 HP.) Neutralizes ally's penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally's next action.
- Heavenly Light When healing an ally with a staff, restores 10 HP to all allies.
- Spd/Res 2 Grants Spd/Res+2.
- Drive Def 2 Grants Def+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.
- Weapons Absorb+, Absorb, Assault
- Assists Restore+, Restore, Reconcile, Heal
- Specials Heavenly Light, Imbue
- Passives (A) Spd/Res 2, Spd/Res 1, Resistance +1
- Passives (C) Drive Def 2, Drive Def 1, Spur Def 1
- Artist Konfuzi Kokon (紺藤ココン)
- English Voice Actor Alicia Stratten
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 名塚佳織
- Release Date 2018-04-11
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Thracia 776
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Nanna, a descendant of House Nordion. It is a pleasure to meet you.”
“It feels a bit strange to suddenly be surrounded by so many people... I should be happy about it, shouldn't I?”
“Oh, Mother... Might I meet you again in this world?”
“I'm relieved to see you patrolling the castle, just like always. But don't overtire yourself. We need you!”
“Did you need something? Oh, you're just watching me work? That's odd. But everyone's odd, sometimes...”
“This castle is so tranquil, so peaceful... That's what I love about it. I hope it stays like this forever.”
“It's so nice to meet you! I've come to deliver a greeting from <Friend Name>.”
“What a wonderful feeling.”
“Hope this is good enough!”
“I can't believe it!”
“This will help me help everyone.”
“I can tell that you've put a lot of thought into my needs. It seems I always end up relying on others. In my world, people who are very dear to me were hurt, but all I could do was look on... I've been so frustrated by my own powerlessness. Fighting alongside you, though... I've come to realize that battle is more than simply crossing swords. I'll do my utmost to support you and everyone else who is gathered here... And maybe, one day, I'll be able to stand up and protect those who I hold most dear.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats