Myrrh: Spooky Monster
A manakete who is much older than her appearance suggests. She'd like some candy but is a little shy about asking for it. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
Stat Benchmarks (Myrrh: Spooky Monster / Top)
- Spirit Breath Grants Def+3. If unit initiates combat and unit’s Def ≥ foe’s Def+5, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.
- Bonfire Boosts damage by 50% of unit's Def.
- Def/Res 2 Grants Def/Res+2.
- Vengeful Fighter 3 If unit's HP ≥ 50% and foe initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack, and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Does not stack.)
- Armor March 3 At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an armored ally, unit and adjacent armored allies can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Myrrh is the only hero with Spirit Breath.
- Myrrh is the only hero with Def/Res 2.
- Myrrh is the only hero with Def/Res 1.
- Myrrh has the highest HP potential possible among Red Breath heroes.
- Myrrh has the highest ATK potential possible among Red Breath heroes.
- Myrrh has the highest DEF potential possible among Red Breath heroes.
- Myrrh has the highest BST potential possible among Red Breath heroes.
- Weapons Spirit Breath, Flametongue, Fire Breath+, Fire Breath
- Specials Bonfire, Glowing Ember
- Passives (A) Def/Res 2, Def/Res 1, Defense +1
- Passives (B) Vengeful Fighter 3, Vengeful Fighter 2, Vengeful Fighter 1
- Passives (C) Armor March 3, Armor March 2, Armor March 1
- Artist Amagaitaro (アマガイタロー)
- English Voice Actor Erica Lindbeck
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 門脇舞以
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“Trick or treat! I'm Myrrh! Are you going to the harvest festival too?”
“I've got this costume, pumpkins line every street, and there's candy as far as the eye can see... I think this festival will be fun.”
“I lived with my father in Darkling Woods for a very long time, so I've never seen such a lively festival.”
“I hear you're supposed to play a trick on someone if they don't give you treats, but... Oh, I could never do anything so mean to someone. I guess it's OK if I don't get any treats...”
“There's no candy where I lived in Darkling Woods... And now I've definitely eaten too much.”
“I dreamt a pumpkin monster was chasing me! It was so scary...and now I can't get back to sleep.”
“Trick or treat! Hehe. I brought you a big harvest-festival greeting from <Friend Name>!”
“So much candy... I'm so happy!”
“I bet I could do a good job at scaring people...if I became a dragon!”
“Sorry... Guess I didn't do it right.”
“Om nom nom! Thish candy ish deelishush!”
“I've been alive for so long...but this is the first time I've experienced such a fun festival. Everyone's laughing and dancing. They're all handing out candy... And, well, there are some scary monsters wandering around, but still, I'm having so much fun! Even though I think all the people I've met here will be gone in a thousand years... I won't forget any of them. Even after a thousand years...and then another thousand! I'll remember this festival and the time I spent with everyone. Trick or treat! I'd never even heard this phrase before coming here, but it'll remind me of all the fun I had.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats