Mordecai: Kindhearted Tiger
A tiger warrior from Gallia, the home of the beast tribe of laguz. A kind, peace-loving giant. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
Stat Benchmarks (Mordecai: Kindhearted Tiger / Top)
- Sabertooth Fang Grants Def+3. If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on foes within 2 spaces of unit and target through their next actions after movement. At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
- Smite Pushes target ally 2 spaces away.
- Atk/Def Link 3 If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Def+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.
- Beast Exp. 3 While unit lives, all beast allies on team get 2x EXP. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Data Insights (2019-10-09)
- Mordecai is the only hero with Sabertooth Fang.
- Mordecai is the only hero with Beast Exp. 3.
- Mordecai is the only hero with Beast Exp. 2.
- Mordecai is the only hero with Beast Exp. 1.
- Mordecai has the highest DEF potential possible among Infantry heroes.
- Mordecai has the highest HP potential possible among Blue Beast heroes.
- Mordecai has the highest ATK potential possible among Blue Beast heroes.
- Mordecai has the highest DEF potential possible among Blue Beast heroes.
- Mordecai has the highest BST potential possible among Blue Beast heroes.
- Mordecai has the lowest SPD potential possible among Blue Beast heroes.
- Mordecai has the lowest RES potential possible among Blue Beast heroes.
- Weapons Sabertooth Fang, Adult (Infantry), Yearling (Infantry), Whelp (Infantry)
- Assists Smite
- Passives (B) Atk/Def Link 3, Atk/Def Link 2, Atk/Def Link 1
- Passives (C) Beast Exp. 3, Beast Exp. 2, Beast Exp. 1
- Artist Homazo (ホマ蔵)
- English Voice Actor Jason Vande Brake
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 江越彬紀
- Release Date 2019-04-10
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Mordecai, a warrior of Gallia. Do you understand? Beorc words are difficult.”
“Can't predict what happens in a place you don't know. I better make rations for everybody.”
“In my country, too, there is war. So much death... I hope peace can be made in this world.”
“You look tired. Are you tired? Mordecai can help.”
“Lying in the sun is nice. Mordecai found a good place by the fountain. Let me show you. Come.”
“The air of the forest calms me. Take a nap with the squirrels, forget about bad things.”
“I thought you would need rations. I made them for you. And also, I have <Friend Name>'s greeting.”
“Oh, yes. This strength is enough to help me protect everyone.”
“Mmm...stronger now. Forgive me if I close my eyes when I fight.”
“Hmmm... Got to try harder.”
“I don't like fighting, but since you asked, I will do what I can.”
“Hello, <Player Name>. It's rare to see you here, in the deep forest. Taking a walk? I like this place. Air is quiet and gentle here, like where I come from. Here, I can relax. Without words, my forest friends can understand me. Not so with beorc. So hard to share thoughts... Sometimes, you beorc say the opposite of what you think. Understanding is so difficult for me. When I get tired, I always come here. If you get tired, you come here, too. Lie in the sun, get comfortable, rest... It is our secret place. Promise me, OK?”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats