Mia: Lady of Blades
A mercenary fighting to improve her sword skills. In life, she doesn't sweat the details. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
Stat Benchmarks (Mia: Lady of Blades / Top)
- Resolute Blade Grants Atk+3. Deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
- Luna Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 50% during combat.
- Flashing Blade 3 If unit’s Spd > foe’s Spd, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- Vantage 3 If unit’s HP ≤ 75% and foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe’s first attack.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Mia is the only hero with Resolute Blade.
- Weapons Resolute Blade, Wo Dao, Steel Sword, Iron Sword
- Specials Luna, New Moon
- Passives (A) Flashing Blade 3, Flashing Blade 2, Flashing Blade 1
- Passives (B) Vantage 3, Vantage 2, Vantage 1
- Gender Female
- Artist Yoneyama Mai (米山舞)
- English Voice Actor Lani Minella
- Japanese Voice Actor Asakawa Yuu
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 浅川悠
- Release Date 2017-11-15
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I'm Mia, from the Greil Mercenaries. I'm a graceful whirlwind of singing steel! And I'll prove it, too!”
“Heya, <Player Name>. Do you want to duel? At dawn, perhaps? I love dueling at dawn!”
“I joined the Greil Mercenaries after Greil saved me. I had gone and gotten myself captured.”
“There's no better pick-me-up than a good ol' sparring session! You move, you sweat, and before you know it... You feel like your old self again!”
“Hey! Want your fortune read? Huh? I don't seem like the type of person who would be into that sort of thing? Well, fine then! I won't read yours!”
“I can't wait for my fortune to come true. Did I ever tell you about it? "With white robes flowing in the breeze, your archrival rides toward you." Sounds amazing, right?!”
“There you are! You're <Player Name>, right? <Friend Name> says hi!”
“I feel great! Let's keep going!”
“Not bad, not bad... Mastering the sword is no easy task.”
“I guess I need to hone my skills a bit more.”
“So this means you think I've got what it takes? Nice!”
“Heya, Boss! It must be my lucky day to run into you right now. No way you're getting out of a spar this time! I won't take no for an answer! I'll teach you how to hold a sword, and you teach me about tactics and stuff. I've been keeping an eye on you ever since you defeated me with those tactics of yours. I want to become stronger myself, but I also want an archrival that will grow with me. You know? We would train to defeat each other in combat, and through victory and defeat become all the more bonded. And then comes the final, decisive battle! Isn't that just the most exciting thing you can imagine? I knew you'd agree, Boss! So let's get started! Don't worry, I'll go easy on you... For now!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats