Marisa: Crimson Rabbit
Skilled mercenary called the Crimson Flash. Received an order to participate in the Spring Festival as a bunny. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
Stat Benchmarks (Marisa: Crimson Rabbit / Top)
- Flashing Carrot+ At start of combat, if foe’s HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 during combat.
- Reposition Target ally moves to opposite side of unit.
- Spd/Def Link 3 If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Spd/Def+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.
- Flier Guidance 3 Flying allies within 2 spaces can move to a space adjacent to unit.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Flashing Carrot+, Flashing Carrot, Steel Lance, Iron Lance
- Assists Reposition
- Passives (B) Spd/Def Link 3, Spd/Def Link 2, Spd/Def Link 1
- Passives (C) Flier Guidance 3, Flier Guidance 2, Flier Guidance 1
- Artist Tsukito (月戸)
- English Voice Actor Connor Kelley
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 中原麻衣
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Marisa. Yes, that's right. I am a rabbit.”
“I'm a rabbit. I survived the winter. Well, that's the idea.”
“If Gerik and his band saw me like this... No, not thinking about that.”
“Rabbits can sleep with their eyes open? To protect against attacks... I'll give it a try.”
“Rabbits die if they get lonely? Er... Well...”
“Rabbits wake up if they hear a tiny sound. I'm the same way.”
“I'm Marisa. I'm here with a spring greeting from <Friend Name>.”
“Strong, like a rabbit's kick.”
“Fast as a rabbit. I've been watching them.”
“Too slow to call myself a rabbit.”
“I want to hop.”
“As a mercenary, I get jobs done. Whatever jobs come my way. That's how I live. If I'm told to cut down an enemy, I cut. If I'm told to protect someone, I protect them. To me, the contract is the law. Right now, my job is to be a rabbit. And so...I'm a rabbit. This is the first time I've had to dress up like this for a job... I don't really get it. But you seem to be having a good time, so that's good enough.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats