Maribelle: Dire Damsel
A proud noble from one of Ylisse's most well-to-do houses. A Shepherd and Lissa's best friend. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
Stat Benchmarks (Maribelle: Dire Damsel / Top)
- Trilemma+ After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts the following status on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions: "If unit has weapon- triangle advantage, boosts Atk by 20%. If unit has weapon-triangle disadvantage, reduces Atk by 20%."
- Martyr+ Restores HP = damage dealt to unit +50% of Atk. (Minimum of 7 HP.) Restores HP to unit = half damage dealt to unit.
- Miracle If unit’s HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit’s HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP.
- Dazzling Staff 3 Foe cannot counterattack.
- Staff Valor 3 While unit lives, all staff allies on team get 2x SP after combat or after using healing Assist skills. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Trilemma+, Trilemma, Assault
- Assists Martyr+, Martyr, Reconcile, Heal
- Specials Miracle, Imbue
- Passives (B) Dazzling Staff 3, Dazzling Staff 2, Dazzling Staff 1
- Passives (C) Staff Valor 3, Staff Valor 2, Staff Valor 1
- Artist Kousei Horiguchi (恒星ホリグチ)
- English Voice Actor Melissa Fahn
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 五十嵐裕美
- Release Date 2018-07-20
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Maribelle, of the Shepherds. I will lend you my aid if you so desire.”
“Sharena is quite good humored, don't you agree? Perhaps I'll invite her and Lissa both for tea...”
“I'm with a group known as the Shepherds. A noblewoman such as myself must help preserve the peace.”
“You always seem so busy. Please, leave the patrols to me. I shall deliver a sound thrashing to any unsavory individuals I should happen across.”
“Awright then, pet? Everythin' luvverly jubberly, ain't it? Why are you giving me that ghastly look? I was merely practicing slang used by commoners in my homeland.”
“Of course studying is expected of a noblewoman, but I do it so I can fulfill my dream of becoming a magistrate.”
“Stand up straight! I've come all this way with a gift from your friend <Friend Name>. The very least you could do is look presentable when you accept it.”
“One step closer and I'll be forced to maim you.”
“Results such as these are rather easy for me to come by.”
“This is completely unacceptable.”
“I'll perform even more brilliantly from now on.”
“Goodness me, that slack posture of yours simply will not do. Aren't you some sort of great hero in this world? Then you should carry yourself accordingly. You must straighten your neck like so, and puff out your chest with pride. No, no, that is ALL wrong! Imagine yourself bound tightly to a rod that keeps you stiff from head to toe. Well! I see you can do it if you truly apply yourself. I suppose you have a decent base to work from... Even just a tiny improvement can make a world of difference. As a noblewoman, I do not care to follow anyone who lacks the proper decorum. You, however... Even as you are now, I would follow you to the end. Now, let us have a small break and partake of some tea, shall we? I use only the highest quality herbs. And since you did so well with your posture, I won't even scold you for your dreadful tea-drinking manners!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats