Mae: Bundle of Energy
A mage from Novis and a dear friend of Celica. Always cheerful and energetic, but she has a tendency to get carried away. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
Stat Benchmarks (Mae: Bundle of Energy / Top)
- Book of Orchids If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+6 during combat.
- Draw Back Unit moves 1 space away from target ally. Ally moves to unit’s previous space.
- Desperation 3 If unit’s HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.
- B Tome Exp. 3 While unit lives, all blue tome allies on team get 2x EXP. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Book of Orchids, Blárowl+, Blárowl, Elthunder, Thunder
- Assists Draw Back
- Passives (B) Desperation 3, Desperation 2, Desperation 1
- Passives (C) B Tome Exp. 3, B Tome Exp. 2, B Tome Exp. 1
- Gender Female
- Artist Gaou (がおう)
- English Voice Actor Cherami Leigh
- Japanese Voice Actor Inagawa Eri
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 稲川英里
- Release Date 2017-05-15
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“Hi there! I'm Mae, a mage. Now that I'm around, everything's gonna be OK. I know what I'm doing!”
“So Sharena is a princess...just like Celica... Wait! Forget I said anything!”
“Hmm. All of a sudden, Celica said she was heading off to the Temple of Mila. What happened?”
“Good job out there today. Here's a snack! Just think of it as a reward for all your hard work.”
“Maybe I ought to change my hairstyle... Something a little more... grown up? Whatcha think?”
“Me? Just taking care of my skin. They say that moving to a different climate is rough on you. And they're right!”
“Oh, <Player Name>! I have a message for you. I'm glad I caught you!”
“I wonder if it's OK to be so strong... ”
“Not bad. Not bad at all.”
“Hmm... More power? This is exciting!”
“<Player Name>! Am I glad to see you! Spending time with you gives me energy. What? I'm already TOO energetic? So mean! You sound just like Boey. Just kidding! I know you're joking. I'm happy that we're close enough to kid around now. We've been fighting for a while now... I think I get you, at least a little bit. You're so calm and so kind... So, yeah, your little joke surprised me! It's nice to see this side of you. Maybe I'll see another one tomorrow!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats