Lyn: Wind's Embrace
A noble of Caelin whose full name is Lyndis. She hopes that her gifts express all of the feelings she normally doesn't put into words. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
Stat Benchmarks (Lyn: Wind's Embrace / Top)
- Blue Gift+ If foe uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, neutralizes foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.
- Ardent Sacrifice Restores 10 HP to target ally. Unit loses 10 HP but cannot go below 1.
- Atk/Spd Bond 3 If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat.
- Guard 3 At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 80%, inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- Armor March 3 At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an armored ally, unit and adjacent armored allies can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Blue Gift+, Blue Gift, Ellight, Light
- Assists Ardent Sacrifice
- Passives (A) Atk/Spd Bond 3, Atk/Spd Bond 2, Atk/Spd Bond 1
- Passives (B) Guard 3, Guard 2, Guard 1
- Passives (C) Armor March 3, Armor March 2, Armor March 1
- Artist Wada Sachiko (ワダサチコ)
- English Voice Actor Wendee Lee
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 大本眞基子
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I'm Lyn. I was told this outfit is appropriate for a festival of love, but... It's awfully difficult to move around in.”
“So your world celebrates a festival of devotion, too? Did you receive a lot of gifts?”
“I'm not used to formal wear like this... It's restricting my movement.”
“Tell me, <Player Name>... What...sort of things do you... No, never mind. Forget I said anything!”
“Celebrations and sending gifts to other tribes is important to people of the plains. We live divided across many different tribes, so that helps us all keep in touch.”
“I wish Hector and Eliwood would let me join their sparring sessions... I want to repay Hector for helping me.”
“Here's a gift for you from <Friend Name>. Please accept it.”
“I'm doing better than I expected in this outfit.”
“There's a proper form to battle, just as there is with gift giving.”
“Trying to decide on a gift must have distracted me...”
“Thank you. I'll return the favor in the future. I promise.”
“T-tell me, <Player Name>. Is there a gift of...some sort...that you'd like? Oh, I'm sorry for asking such a strange question out of the blue like that. Was it very odd to hear? You've been so helpful to me, I wanted to thank you. I'm just not sure the best way to say it... So, I'll give you any gift that is within my ability to give. Don't hold back. Ask for anything. Now, tell me... What is it you want?”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats