Lyn: Lady of the Wind
Noblewoman of Caelin whose true name is Lyndis. Legends say she once secretly helped save a continent from disaster. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
Stat Benchmarks (Lyn: Lady of the Wind / Top)
- Swift Mulagir Effective against flying foes. Grants Res+3. If the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit) > the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target), grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat.
- Rally Def/Res Grants Def/Res+3 to target ally for 1 turn.
- Laws of Sacae If foe initiates combat and the number of allies within 2 spaces ≥ 2, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.
- Desperation 3 If unit’s HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.
- Spd Tactic 3 At start of turn, grants Spd+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally's movement type on current team ≤ 2.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Lyn is the only Green Bow/Infantry hero.
- Lyn is the only hero with Swift Mulagir.
- Lyn is the only hero with Laws of Sacae.
- Lyn has the highest RES potential possible among Green Bow heroes.
- Lyn has the lowest HP potential possible among Green Bow heroes.
- Lyn has the lowest ATK potential possible among Green Bow heroes.
- Legendary Effect Wind - +3 hp +2 atk
- Weapons Swift Mulagir, Silver Bow, Steel Bow, Iron Bow
- Assists Rally Def/Res, Rally Defense
- Passives (A) Laws of Sacae
- Passives (B) Desperation 3, Desperation 2, Desperation 1
- Passives (C) Spd Tactic 3, Spd Tactic 2, Spd Tactic 1
- Artist Wada Sachiko (ワダサチコ)
- English Voice Actor Wendee Lee
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 大本眞基子
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“My name is Lyndis, and I'm here to help. All threats to this world will be scattered to the winds.”
“The Kingdom of Askr is such a strange place. Nothing like the plains of my homeland, or even like Caelin. Yet, for some reason... It feels so familiar.”
“The people of the plains don't need to loose countless arrows to hunt. We need but a single, well-aimed shot. This helps ensure our prey does not suffer needlessly.”
“Hmm... What can I do to take some of the burden off you? I know. Maybe a good sparring session will help.”
“A spirit of protection resides within this bow. Reach out your hand... Do you feel the winds of the plains?”
“Hii-yaah! O-oh, it's you! I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you up... Although, you really shouldn't just tap me on the shoulder like that while I'm meditating.”
“I'd be delighted if you could remain good friends with <Friend Name>.”
“Amazing... The spirits must be to thank for this.”
“There's a strong tailwind. My arrows will fly true.”
“The wind blows against us. But watch me next time...”
“I can fight because I have you at my side.”
“Eliwood, Hector, and I once fought a fierce battle—together wiping away a calamity that threatened the world. The Archsage Athos said an evil star would rise and see the land once again awash in blood. I used to await that day in fear, constantly wondering when it would finally arrive. However, I'm no longer afraid. If we saved the world once, we can save it again. It's thanks to the time I've spent with you that I feel this way. The next time I'm all alone on the plains, or whenever my chest tightens with worry... Thanks to you, I... It's these precious moments with you that will allow me to carry on. Thank you, <Player Name>.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats