Lyn: Lady of the Beach
Noblewoman of Caelin whose true name is Lyndis. Ventured to the island beaches upon receiving an invitation. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
Stat Benchmarks (Lyn: Lady of the Beach / Top)
- Deep-Blue Bow Grants Spd+3. Effective against flying and armored foes. If foe's HP = 100% and unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.
- Reposition Target ally moves to opposite side of unit.
- Sturdy Impact If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+6, Def+10 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
- Atk/Spd Link 3 If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.
- Distant Guard 3 Allies within 2 spaces gain: "If foe uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, grants Def/Res+4 during combat."
Data Insights (2019-10-09)
- Lyn is the only Blue Bow/Flying hero.
- Lyn is the only hero with Deep-Blue Bow.
- Lyn has the highest HP potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Lyn has the lowest ATK potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Lyn has the lowest DEF potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Weapons Deep-Blue Bow, Silver Bow, Steel Bow, Iron Bow
- Assists Reposition
- Passives (A) Sturdy Impact, Sturdy Blow 2, Sturdy Blow 1, Death Blow 1
- Passives (B) Atk/Spd Link 3, Atk/Spd Link 2, Atk/Spd Link 1
- Passives (C) Distant Guard 3, Distant Guard 2, Distant Guard 1
- Artist teffish
- English Voice Actor Wendee Lee
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 大本眞基子
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“Hi, I'm Lyn. I knew we were headed to the tropics, but no one mentioned we were leaving our armor behind!”
“The breeze off the sea is nice. It's nothing like the wind on the plains... but it is good in its own way.”
“I wonder what Eliwood and Hector would think of me wearing this... It is quite unusual—for me, I mean.”
“Since I've come all this way, I want to see how far out I can swim... Oh! Want to make it a competition?”
“I like the summer sun. Plants need its light to grow, and the clear skies make it ideal for outdoor training.”
“Are there any swimsuits that offer any more protection? I find this outfit lacking as far as armor goes.”
“I brought you a tropical souvenir from <Friend Name>. Enjoy!”
“Training in the summer sun really does do wonders!”
“Have I...grown accustomed to this outfit already?”
“I think we both know what's holding me back... It rhymes with...slim flute.”
“Thank you. This will help me fight through the stifling summer heat.”
“The ocean seems to stretch out forever... It reminds me of the plains of Sacae... I bathed in a lake before, back home, but I've never swum quite so much as we have here... A-at first I was worried I would be ill-prepared for combat, wearing something like this... But there's something about this place... The sun and the sea have relaxed my nerves, perhaps... Better start training more, so I don't lose my edge. Oh! Let's race to that rock out there! Ready? Let's go!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats