Lyn: Brave Lady
A woman who grew up on the plains. Uses the bow, like her father, Hassar. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
Stat Benchmarks (Lyn: Brave Lady / Top)
- Mulagir Effective against flying foes. Grants Spd+3. Neutralizes magic foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.
- Draconic Aura Boosts damage by 30% of unit's Atk.
- Swift Sparrow 2 If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.
- Sacae's Blessing If foe uses sword, lance, or axe, foe cannot counterattack. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
- Atk Smoke 3 Inflicts Atk-7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions after combat.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Mulagir, Silver Bow, Steel Bow, Iron Bow
- Specials Draconic Aura, Dragon Gaze
- Passives (A) Swift Sparrow 2, Swift Sparrow 1, Death Blow 1
- Passives (B) Sacae's Blessing
- Passives (C) Atk Smoke 3, Atk Smoke 2, Atk Smoke 1
- Gender Female
- Artist Yamada Kotaro (山田孝太郎)
- English Voice Actor —
- Japanese Voice Actor Ohmoto Makiko
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 大本眞基子
- Release Date 2017-08-31
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“My name is Lyndis. Allow me to put this legendary Sacaen bow to use by assisting you.”
“My mother was a noble, but she fell in love with a man from the plains, and they eloped.”
“My father was chieftain of the Lorca tribe. I wanted to protect our people in his stead, but...now I'm the last of us.”
“Allow me to take over some of your responsibilities so you can get some extra sleep. When morning comes, I'll make sure you wake up on time.”
“This is Mulagir, the bow of swift wind, and one of the legendary weapons. I hear it was once wielded by a woman named Hanon. ”
“To train one's sight upon a moving target from atop a galloping horse and then strike with perfect accuracy. Common practice for people of the plains.”
“Greetings from <Friend Name>. I hope you'll continue— Oh? Excuse me if my manners seem a bit off...”
“Father, Mother... Watch over me.”
“It's as if this bow is guiding me...”
“I must be careful to remain atop my horse.”
“Thank you. I'll do my best to live up to your expectations.”
“Two types of blood run through my veins: that of a noble household, and that of the Sacaen Plains. I hold these two sides in equal importance. This heritage is what makes me who I am, but moreover... It allows me to feel as though my father and mother look after me still. And should I someday be wed and have children of my own, I'll watch over them in turn. Hm... That's a strange thing to think about at a time like this, isn't it? I could die tomorrow, after all. But maybe that's why I think about such things. Someone to carry on my parents' bloodline... And their happiness.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats