A young mage of Renais with an unusual temperament. Confident in her abilities. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
Stat Benchmarks (Lute: Prodigy / Top)
- Weirding Tome Grants Spd+3. At start of turn, inflicts Spd-5 on foes in cardinal directions with Res < unit’s Res through their next actions.
- Rally Atk/Res Grants Atk/Res+3 to target ally for 1 turn.
- HP/Res 2 Grants HP+4, Res+2.
- Res Ploy 3 At start of turn, inflicts Res-5 on foes in cardinal directions with Res < unit’s Res through their next actions.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Lute is the only hero with Weirding Tome.
- Lute has the lowest HP potential possible among Blue Tome heroes.
- Lute has the lowest HP potential possible among Blue heroes.
- Weapons Weirding Tome, Thoron, Elthunder, Thunder
- Assists Rally Atk/Res, Rally Attack
- Passives (A) HP/Res 2, HP/Res 1, Resistance +1
- Passives (C) Res Ploy 3, Res Ploy 2, Res Ploy 1
- Gender Female
- Artist Seo Kouji (瀬尾公治)
- English Voice Actor Brina Palencia
- Japanese Voice Actor Nagano Ai
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 永野愛
- Release Date 2017-11-15
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I'm Lute, a mage of profound genius. If it's ultimate battle power you wished for, consider your wish granted.”
“You use magic? That makes you competition. At least, until we make it clear which of us is superior.”
“My research in Renais was quite rewarding, but the magic of this world is rather fascinating as well.”
“Your face indicates that battle has left you weary. I once read about an herb that can help alleviate that. It was on page 339 of De Floris Mysticis. Paragraph four. Sentence three.”
“Do you need something from me? My task list currently includes 25 items across seven categories.”
“Today I will review chapter five of A Young Girl's Primer on Nazonian Magic. From memory. Afterward, I'll head out to collect some of the more interesting herbs that grow in this world.”
“I memorized a message for you from <Friend Name>, thus eliminating the need to write it down. Such a task was child's play for a mage and scholar without equal.”
“Statistically speaking, good luck is just as likely as bad.”
“Surprised? Don't be. There's no one better than me!”
“Statistically speaking, bad luck is just as likely as good.”
“You've made a superior being far more superior.”
“I've been examining you since the day you summoned me here. My daily records are impeccable. This journal is entitled <Player Name>: Daily Observations and Habits. You'll be impressed to find I did not miss a single day. Please examine it. "Morning: <Player Name> rose early and ate a hearty breakfast and then trained until lunchtime. "Noon: <Player Name> ate a meager lunch and then patrolled the castle's perimeter. "Evening: <Player Name> ate dinner, took a bath, and then retired to bed without dessert." Quite insightful and thorough, as you can see. I review this journal nightly. At first, I thought you may be a threat to my natural superiority, so I sought to discover your weaknesses. But as I continued to study you, my motives began to change. It was quite the odd phenomenon. Further observations are required for me to fully understand it, so I must continue my daily research. Please go about your business as usual. I'll compile volume two of my journal from a distance, as before.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats