Lucius: The Light
A gentle cleric who serves Raven. Carries a heavy burden from a dark childhood. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
Stat Benchmarks (Lucius: The Light / Top)
- Pain+ Deals 10 damage to target and foes within 2 spaces of target after combat.
- Martyr+ Restores HP = damage dealt to unit +50% of Atk. (Minimum of 7 HP.) Restores HP to unit = half damage dealt to unit.
- Miracle If unit’s HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit’s HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP.
- HP +5 Grants HP+5.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Lucius has the lowest DEF potential possible in Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Lucius has the lowest DEF potential possible among Infantry heroes.
- Lucius has the lowest DEF potential possible among Colorless Staff heroes.
- Lucius has the lowest DEF potential possible among Colorless heroes.
- Lucius was far more effective in The Blazing Blade.
- Lucius is a boy.
- Weapons Pain+, Pain, Assault
- Assists Martyr+, Martyr, Reconcile, Heal
- Specials Miracle, Imbue
- Passives (A) HP +5, HP +4, HP +3
- Gender Male
- Artist Itagaki Hako (板垣ハコ)
- English Voice Actor Michael Sinterniklaas
- Japanese Voice Actor Yukinari Toa
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 行成とあ
- Release Date 2017-03-16
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“My name is Lucius. I can tend to your wounded. So I beg you—please put me to work immediately.”
“This kingdom is blessed by such abundance—and graced with such bright spirits! I believe that this place is so happy that there are few, if any, orphans that go unloved.”
“In case anyone asks, feel free to share the fact that I am a man—and not a woman. It is hardly anyone's business, yet still the question has nipped at my heels for years.”
“I have pledged my service to Lord Raym— Oh, sorry! I mean Raven, of course. I continue to worry about his welfare.”
“My staff can be used to heal my allies but also to hurt my foes. That is, if I must.”
“A moment...I beg you...please... Ah, there. What ails me has already passed.”
“You must be <Player Name>. I have come to deliver good tidings from <Friend Name>.”
“Such gains might better suit others in our party.”
“I fared well—and pledge to put this to use for us all.”
“Sorry... Merely a moment... of weakness.”
“I hope that I have grown in both body and spirit.”
“I have come to trust you more than most I meet, so I feel it's safe to share my story with you. When I was young, I suffered terribly in an orphanage—children ought never be so tormented. I also suffer what some might call a sickness of the soul. What it is, exactly, is difficult to say. Even now, when I think of how I suffered...at that orphanage...my body falls into lapses and strange fits. I'm sorry. I should have told you all about this, but I wasn't yet comfortable confiding it. I feared that you'd lose respect for me if you knew the truth—or would even be repulsed. I do such good works that I shouldn't allow myself to care, but when it comes to you...I do. I put myself in your hands. Will you like or loathe me? But know this, you will have my loyalty.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats