Lucina: Glorious Archer
A princess and the daughter of Chrom who traveled to the past. With a new outfit and divine weapon in hand, she fights once again. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
Stat Benchmarks (Lucina: Glorious Archer / Top)
- Thögn Effective against flying foes. Grants Spd+3. If unit initiates combat and foe uses sword, lance, axe, dragonstone, or beast damage, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.
- Future Vision Unit and target ally swap spaces. Grants another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)
- Swift Sparrow 2 If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.
- Wings of Mercy 3 If an ally's HP ≤ 50%, unit can move to a space adjacent to that ally.
- Distant Guard 3 Allies within 2 spaces gain: "If foe uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, grants Def/Res+4 during combat."
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Lucina is the only Blue Bow/Infantry hero.
- Lucina is the only hero with Thögn.
- Lucina is the only hero with Future Vision.
- Lucina has the highest ATK potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Lucina has the highest DEF potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Lucina has the lowest HP potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Lucina has the lowest SPD potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Lucina has the lowest RES potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Lucina has the lowest BST potential possible among Blue Bow heroes.
- Legendary Effect Wind - +3 hp +3 spd
- Weapons Thögn, Silver Bow, Steel Bow, Iron Bow
- Assists Future Vision, Swap
- Passives (A) Swift Sparrow 2, Swift Sparrow 1, Death Blow 1
- Passives (B) Wings of Mercy 3, Wings of Mercy 2, Wings of Mercy 1
- Passives (C) Distant Guard 3, Distant Guard 2, Distant Guard 1
- Artist Yamada Kotaro (山田孝太郎)
- English Voice Actor Alexis Tipton
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 小林ゆう
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I am Lucina, daughter of the Exalt Chrom of the Halidom of Ylisse. I come wielding a legendary bow.”
“I'm heading out on patrol. I heard that Grima may have been spotted in this world, so we must remain vigilant.”
“It's hard to feel at ease when wielding a weapon I'm not used to. I suppose the only remedy is more training...”
“You have bags under your eyes. Have you not been resting well? Or were you up late reading again?”
“It requires a keen eye to hit a distant target. My eyesight happens to be quite finely honed. I often keep an eye on you as well.”
“You...you wish to inquire regarding this...shattered training dummy? It was...um...beyond my control... I was practicing speed nocking, and I became so focused that...well...as you can see...”
“My name is Lucina. It's quite nice to see you, <Player Name>. You're right—this isn't my usual outfit. Good eye!”
“I feel as if I could shoot a star out of the sky!”
“Not bad...but I'll continue to improve with more experience.”
“My apologies... Perhaps I'm just better with a sword.”
“This thrill is second only to slipping into a new outfit.”
“Oh, <Player Name>! M-my apologies. I must seem so flustered right now... Was my visage truly contorted in such a manner? I heard the fell dragon Grima may have appeared in this world, as well... The very same that led my own world to ruin. I was not strong enough back then... I was unable to protect my own parents...my own precious friends and allies... I could protect no one. When I think that the same awful fate may befall another world, I suppose I cannot help but scowl. Even the aid of a legendary weapon such as this does little to console me. But, <Player Name>... Thank you. You are kind to offer your assistance. I will never turn it down. I don't want to lose anyone so special to me ever again. And with your aid, perhaps I won't.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats